0.0

S H A W N

The sound of the rain is a harmonic thrumming , nature's white noise. It was raining heavily that night in pickering , canada.

Shawn couldn't sleep as the thunderstorm were too loud. So shawn decided to go on internet to find some interesting things that he could do this upcoming summer holidays.

shawn is that type of guy where he would go and search new exprience that he could give it a try. Sometimes hes closest friends think that shawn is too dauntless.

They might say that he is dauntless but he couldn't even express his love towards his bestfriend , Malika Tanisha.

Shawn went and search ' things to do during summer ' but there is something that caught his eyes. So he clicked it without hesitation.

It shows ' to make memories with your bestfriend ' . The first thing that popped out his head is Malika , of course. He thinks that this is a great opportunity for him to get closer to Malika.

Yes they might be bestfriend and they are already close enough but all of the ideas shows that shawn could win Malika easily by doing it.

Shawn happily got up from his comfy bed and went to his study table and grabbed his journal. He wrote down all single things that he wanted to do with Malika during the summer.

He hopefully that all of this ideas will work. With that he put his journal aside and turn off his night lamp . This time round he finally could sleep peacefully as the thunderstorm had finally stopped.

♡ • ♡ • ♡

i know its sucks but i will try my best to make it really good !!

words ; 284
author ; toxicnt