•11•

Lyla was worried about her mate but didn't want to link him in case it distracted him from the fight so she sat with Luna Ginger talking about Tyler as he grew up and how she met Alpha Drew. They laughed and talked until Lyla got nauseous and a sharp pain erupted in her chest. Doubled over, panting for breath she knew something was wrong. "Tyler" she whispered as Ginger ran her hand over Lylas forehead. "You are burning up dear, whats wrong?"

"It feels like an icepick is piercing my chest." Lyla mumbled in pain.

"Oh, dear." Ginger whispered. Lyla emptied her stomach on the floor with Ginger holding her hair back.

"It's Tyler isn't it? Something has happened to him." Lyla leaned back and took a deep breath. Ginger brought over a wet cloth and wiped Lylas face. "I'm afraid it is."

Lyla jumped up, "We have to go find them. He may be hurt."

Tyler. Whats going on? Tyler!

"He's not answering." Lyla started for the door but the guards stopped her. "Luna, you need to stay inside until Alpha gives the all clear."

"I have to go to Tyler, something's wrong. I think he's hurt." Lyla begged.

"Lyla hunnie, he's not hurt. The pain you felt was him kissing someone else." Ginger explained.

"NO! He wouldn't do that. I know he wouldn't." Lyla fell to her knees holding her stomach. "Why would he do that? And why am I so nauseous?"

"I know he loves you and would never cheat on you Lyla. I think the nausea is coming from Tyler. When a mated wolf is kissed by someone other than their mate and it's an unwanted kiss or touch the body makes you feel sick and repulsed."

"So I'm feeling what he's feeling?" Lyla asked slowly standing back up and leaning against the wall.

"It's a fraction of his feelings. Your connection is so strong that it seems you two can transfer emotions between each other. It's rare and hasn't happened in quite awhile." Ginger explained. "I can't reach Drew either."

Lyla once again went for the door this time she used her Luna command, "Open the door, Ginger and I are going to find our mates. Move aside, you can come or stay but either way we are going." Lyla pushed the guard out of the way and found her way outside where she instantly shifted and ran toward the battle noise with Ginger right beside her.

Topping the hill Lyla stopped at the sight before her. Many rogues were fighting against pack wolves, her sister with a sinister smirk on her face as Tyler was being dragged to a nearby tree. Alpha Drew surrounded by ten rogues. Ginger immediately ran toward her mate with two guards following on her heels while Lyla sprinted toward her sister. Karin was busy taunting Tyler she didn't hear Lyla creep up from behind until it was too late. Lyla shifted back to human as Karin turned around. Lyla tackled her sister and they went rolling down the hill. With the rogues distracted Tyler was able to break free and immediately shifted killing all the rogues in his path.

Lyla regained herself first and jumped on Karin holding her arms above her head. "What is wrong with you? Joining rogues to attack your sister and pack."

Karin spat at Lyla, "This isn't my pack anymore thanks to you."

"It's not my fault you were banned. You are just a jealous, petty girl still seeking attention from anyone she can." Lyla coldly stated. Karin struggled to get her arms free.

"You stole everything from me! Tyler is mine but you brainwashed him into thinking you two are mates. HE IS MINE! I will have him and we will be happy together." Karin shrieked.

"Karin, get a clue. Tyler wants nothing to do with you. He is my mate so leave him alone." Lyla said. "Leave now and we won't harm you but if you come back you will be killed."

"You don't have the power to issues any threats. You are a weak and stupid girl that takes whatever she wants. Not this time you stupid bitch. Tyler and I were having a rather nice time before you got here and interrupted us. He is leaving with me." Karin was struggling and was able to get one hand loose. She punched Lyla in the side of the head making Lyla loosen her hold on the other arm. Karin pushed Lyla off and grabbed her from behind.

"Your delusional Karin. Tyler will never want you much less leave his pack for you." Lyla was able to break free and whipped around to face Karin.

"He kissed me. He held me close and told me what a big mistake he made choosing you over me and then he caressed my cheek and leaned in and kissed me. He was about to mark me when you stupidly attacked me." Karin was in a defensive position waiting on her sister to attack.

"I already know you kissed him." Karin smirked at Lyla. "But I also know that kiss made him sick. He detested every touch from you that it made him nauseous." Lyla sneered.

"Thats correct. My mate is the only woman for me Karin and you are not her." Tyler had came upon the girls at the last of the argument. "Lyla is my mate and Luna. I love her and no other." Lyla smiled up at Tyler and he leaned in to kiss her.

Karin went crazy and started for Tyler. "NO! YOU ARE MINE! NOT THAT WHORES!"

Tyler took offense to his mate being called a whore and pushed Lyla behind him. "You have crossed the line rogue." Tyler spat.

"I'm only a rogue because that mate stealing bitch convinced your dad that my parents and me were evil." Karin was in front of Tyler now.

Tyler held himself back from hurting Karin. "Leave now. It's your last warning."

Karin laughed but stepped back. "You don't know who you're dealing with. I could have killed her and you if I wanted to. All these rogues work for me. I am finally in charge. I will have you Tyler and that punny girl hiding behind you will be killed. I will be Luna and will lead beside you."

Lyla quickly stepped around Tyler to look her sister in the eyes, taking a step with each word. "I. am. not. a. weak. little. girl." Lyla was now in front of Karin. "I, am Luna of Gushing Springs pack. I, give orders. I, lead beside my mate. I, alone will kill you."

Karin laughed at the last comment. "You have no power here or anywhere else. You are the delusional one, dear sister."

"Grab her and take her to the cells." Lyla told the three pack wolves standing to her right.

Karin erupted into laughter making her double over holding her stomach. Suddenly her arms were grabbed making her head whip up and look into the eyes of a very mad guard. "You will not disgrace the Luna. You will show respect and treat her as her title demands."

The two guards that held each arm drug her behind them. "Seriously? You listen to that, thing." Karin muttered. The same guard slapped Karin across the face. "I warned you to address the Luna with respect. Now I will show you what happens to rogues that don't know when to listen."

"No. She needs help not a beating. Lock her up until I give the order to release her. No interactions with anyone and keep guards on her twenty four/ seven. Feed her but don't let her out." Lyla commanded then turned to Tyler. "Let's go find your parents." Lyla shifted and ran toward the last spot she saw them.

All rogues were already dead when Lyla met Ginger and Drew. Tyler joined the trio and wrapped Lyla in his embrace. "Thank you for not believing I would ever want her." Tyler whispered into Lyla's neck.

Lyla tried looking into his eyes but Tyler didn't loosen his arms. "Tyler I'm not going anywhere, you can let go." He loosened his hold slightly so they could look at each other. "I knew you didn't want her anywhere near you before but when I felt your disgust I believed with all my heart that you did love me and wanted no other."

"No one will ever come close to you my beautiful, loving mate." Tyler assured her as he leaned in for a kiss.

"Okay lovebirds, let's get back and survey the damages." Alpha Drew said before he shifted and ran toward the pack house with Ginger beside him.

With one last kiss Tyler released Lyla and followed his father.