Chapter 5- Performance Day

One Week Later

Today was our big day, MARs and Callings first prism show in five years. Callings had decided to go for prism king since no one from pretty top would be entering it this year and we need someone to take part in it from pretty top. I don't know the idol unit that had been entering in it the past few years.

Shou and I were asleep in bed when the twins come in and woke us up by jumping on top of the bed. What did I say; this really does happen every single morning. They still remind me of Uru and Eru when they were little.

The four of us walked downstairs for breakfast, which I cooked this time. We get dress and head out the door for pretty top. Shou drives us there as usual. When the four of us get out we notice Rizumu, Hibiki and their children getting out of their car too. The twins run across the parking lot screaming at them.

"Be careful," I shout at the twins but I feel as if they didn't hear me. Shou and I walk over to the six of them standing beside Hibiki's car.

"You guys excited to see Prizmmy," Rizumu asks them. Of course the public doesn't know that MARs, Callings and Puretty will also be performing too.

"I can't wait," Shaira says excitedly jumping up and down.

"Today is going to be a special performance," I whisper to Shaira then put my finger to my lip and wink. She looks at me confused but I just smile down at her.

"Shall we go in?" Hibiki asks and we all fellow Hibiki and Rizumu to backstage where Mion and Wataru were waiting for us.

"Welcome to pretty top," Mion greets the children. The four of them are amazed by the ice rink and ran around messing as usual. Mimi is quite shy and stays holding her mother's hand but I can tell her going to grow up just like her mother someday.

"Thank you mama and papa for taking us here," Shaira grins up at us.

"She's just like you," Shou whispers to me and I can feel myself blush at his words.

"Hey you guys!" someone shouts at us and I turn around and it's Reina waving and smiling at us. She quickly runs up to us.

"I wasn't expecting you to be here," Reina tells us.

"We're here to make sure everything's in order for later," I whisper into her eye so no one else can hear me. She nods at me to say she understands.

"Auntie Reina," Shaira and Shara say in unison.

"You two you know I'm not your Aunt," Reina blushed a deep shade of red.

"You love Unclie Itsuki don't you?" Shaira asks Reina.

"Hai," she says in a low voice.

"Then its Auntie Reina," Shara replies.

"Stop teasing Reina chan you two," I tell the girls but they just giggle and run off.

"So what's the plan?" Rizumu asks Wataru and Mion.

"Reina could you mind the children while we head into the green room to talk in private?" Mion asks Reina and she nods her head. We head inside where there's a big white board with a drawing of the ice rink on it.

"What's this," I ask Mion.

"Our game plan of getting you guys away from your children but at the same time still have an adult watching over them," explains Mion.

Mion explains the whole thing to us. Prizmmy will perform first then Puretty, while Puretty are performing Shou and Hibiki will sneak away. Callings will perform after Puretty then after that Shou and Hibiki will change over with Rizumu and I so MARs can perform. When we MARs are done the guys will take the kids backstage so they can join us on the ice for the last few bows.