Chapter 3- Rivals

"Hey," he says and I'm shaking, I can't say anything to him. I haven't seen him in years and I just don't know what to say. Thankfully the girls do. Shaira tugs at me and I kneel down to here.

"Is that the designer for Drear Crown," she whispers into my ear. I smile and nod, her face lights up with excitement just like an idol's would when their on stage. Shara overhears us talking and then looks at Yunsu at the doorway and says,

"Papa's designs are much better." She folds her arms and walks over to me and I stand up.

"Papa?" he asks.

"Sorry I'll introduce you. Yunsu this is Shaira." I pat Shaira on the head and she smiles brightly at him. "And this is Shara." I also pat Shara on the head but she frowns and won't look at Yunsu. "Their mine and Shou's kids," I say and I can feel myself blush a little. Shou walks out into the shop.

"What happen Aira?" he asks then he looks over and his question is answered for him.

"So you're back already," Shou says with a smirk on face. Shara sees her papa and her lights up like a Christmas tree and runs over to Shou and gives him a big hug. He lifts her off the floor and carries her in his arms.

"Yunsu do you want to come to the back of the shop and have tea with us?" I offer.

"No thanks I have stuff to do maybe some other time though," he says and leaves the shop.

"Papas designs are way better then Dear Crown," Shara says and snuggles into her father.

"Okay then who are better Puretty or Prizmmy," I tease her.

"I like Puretty better for their songs and only for their songs," she answers stubbornly.

"Okay," Shou puts Shara down, "Your mama and I have to get back to work now."

"Will you girls be okay on your own?" I ask them.

"Yes mama," they say in unison.

"You know what to do if someone comes in," I ask.

"Yes mama, we're to come in and get you," Shaira answered. With that Shou and I head into the back room.

"I wonder what he wanted." Shou said and I know he's talking about Yunsu.

"Does it really matter?" I ask. He smiles at me and says,

"No because I have you Aira." And he kisses me.

"Okay back to work," I say killing the mood, "I'm thinking for MARs first performance we could wear our very first outfits."

"Don't take this the hard way but would they still fit?"

"Are you saying we're fatter?"

"No that's not what I'm saying at all."

"I guess we could do a dress fitting and while we're at it we try on those new designs you have for us."

"Are you saying that you want me to pull off an all nighter just so you can have your designs?" Shou asks me.

"I didn't say that."

"But you meant it." I smile up and him as if to say 'please'. He sighs and says,

"Oh Aira the things you do to get your clothes." We both laugh at his remake.

After an hour we head back to the house with the girls. Shaira and Shara head up to their room. Shou and I sit in the living room on the couch.

"I think we should go over our ideas for the prism show with Rizumu chan and Mion chan," I suggest.

"Don't forget Wataru and Hibiki."

"Well when I meant Rizumu chan and Mion chan they would come too," I say.

"Mimi and Ribi could come over too, I think Shara and Shaira would like that," he suggests.

"Especially Shara I think she has a little crush on Ribi."

"You could be right and Ribi is so like Hibiki."

"I know, sometimes I just want to laugh at how alike they are," I agree, "I'll go call Rizumu chan and Mion chan right now." I go out to the hall to get the house phone and I dial Rizumu's house phones number. She picks up the phone right away.

"Hello Rizumu chan, its Aira," I say into the phone.

"Oh hey Aira I was just about to call you," Rizumu said and she sounds relieved to hear my voice. Then I hear her shout,

"Ribi, stop running around and screaming I'm trying to talk to your Aunt Aira! Sorry about that Aira chan, what were you saying?"

"I was thinking you and Hibiki could come over and we could talk about the prism show. Mimi and Ribi are more than welcome to come too."

"That sounds great; we would love to come over. What about Mion and Wataru are they coming too?" she asks.

"Yes of course she is. I was just about to ring her."

"Cool, we'll be over in about 10 minutes, see you later then."

"See you," I say and hang up the phone. I dial Mion's office number because I know she's still at work.

"Hey Mion chan, its Aira," I say into the phone.

"Sorry Aira, its Wataru. Mion is down couching some of the new girls. Do you want to leave a message for her and I'll tell her later?"

"Thanks but I was going to ask if you and Mion chan wanted to come over?" I ask.

"Sure I'll go tell her but we might be a bit late though," he answers.

"That's fine, see you later Wataru," I say and hang up the phone. I walk back into the living room and I see Shou is drawing on his sketchpad so I decide not to disturb him. I go upstairs to find the twins to warn them about the visitors coming.

"Hey Mama," Shaira greets me at the door with that big smile of hers.

"What do you want mama?" Shara asks me.

"Mimi and Ribi our coming over so be on your best behaviour," I tell them. They jump up and down on their beds so happy that Mimi and Ribi are coming.

"Calm down," I say laughing.

"its okay mama, Shara is just happy because Ribi is coming and she's loves him," Shaira teases Shara. Shara starts to blush so I decide to save her from her sister.

"Stop teasing your sister," I tell Shaira.

"Okay Mama," She replies. I hear a knock on the door and the twins and I run downstairs but Shou got to answer the door before we could. Standing at the door was Mion, Wataru, Rizumu, Hibiki, Mimi and Ribi. They must have meet up with each other outside.

"Hey guys, come on in," Shou invited them inside the house. They all come in and I run over to Mion and Rizumu.

"I can't wait this is going to be so much fun," Rizumu says excitedly.

"Calm down Rizumu chan, it's no big deal," Mion says coolly.

"Mion chan if anything you're the most excited out of all of us," I tease Mion. We all laugh and Mimi, Ribi, Shaira and Shara all head up to the twins room. Us adults head into the living room to talk about our prism shows.

"So I have booked the ice rink for us tomorrow, so we can start practicing as soon as possible," Mion tells us as soon as I close the door behind us and everyone takes a sit on the couch.

"Great, I was thinking we could try on our old prism clothes," I say.

"Aira chan I think it would be better if you just go with designs new clothes then old ones," Mion remakes.

"I know but I want to wear our first ever prism clothes for our first prism show," I answer excitedly.

"Yeah I think it's a great idea Aira chan let's do it," Rizumu agrees.

"While we're at it we should pick out the song and rehearse the dance tomorrow," suggests Mion.

"Just wondering Mion when is the prism show going to be?" Shou asks Mion.

"In a week."