Chapter 1- Answers

5 years later after the Symphonia series

After Rizumu and Hibiki got married MARs, Callings, Puretty and Prizmmy went our different ways.

Puretty went back to their own country though I hear their very successful in their prism shows over there. They visit Prizmmy sometimes and they do a prism show when they come over for their fans that live in Japan.

Prizmmy went on to graduate from Pretty Top. In the past five years the four of them became Prism Queens. Mia won it twice the first and the second year they entered for the cup. Then Reina won then Ayami and then last year was Karin. For the past two years Reina and Itsuki have been going out together it's so cute I tease him about it every day.

MARs and Callings, well we keep in contain with each other ever since Shou san and I moved to American. A year later Shou and I got married and we had our wedding back in Japan. Then we went onto having twins. Shaira and Shara Harune, Shaira looks like me and Shara looks like her father. Their three years old now. We moved back to Japan two years ago so that Shaira and Shara would learn Japanese instead of English as their first language when they started to talk. Shou and I are now managing together Prism Stone.

Rizumu and Hibiki had two children. Their oldest is Ribi Toudou, his four years old and is very sporty like his mother and father. Their youngest is Mimi Toudou, she two years old and so kawaii. Rizumu is a stay at home mom and Hibiki teaches dance in pretty top and sometimes Rizumu would help out.

Mion and Wataru took over Pretty Top from Kyoko and Jun sama. Mion of course is the boss and Wataru is her assistant. I know they're going out, Wataru asked her out three years ago but Mion doesn't like to share information about their relationship so I have no idea where their heading.

"What you thinking about?" asked my husband as we lay in bed together.

"Nothing, just what has happened to all of us in the past few years, we've all changed so much." Before Shou could reply to me the door banged opened.

"Come on papa mama it's time to get up," the twins say in unison and jump on the bed then try to shake us awake. It's like this every morning.

"Okay okay we're awake," Shou says admitting defeat.

"It's your turn to make the breakfast," I say and snuggle up in the blankets.

"Oh no, you don't." Then he tickles me to death. I scream, kick and thrash about the bed my body wanting air. Then Shara and Shaira joining in tickling me.

"Stop stop I'll get up I'll get up!" I screamed through laughter. They stop tickling me and I sit up breathing heavily from all the laughing.

"It's still your turn to make breakfast," I tell him.

"Yes I'll go put it on now." Then he kissed me on the cheek and left the room.

"Ewwwwww," the twins say in unison.

"Come on, get out of mama and papa's room and go get dressed for breakfast," I say and get them to leave the room.

"What are we having for breakfast?" Shaira asked.

"Wait and see," I answered her and then pat her on the top of the head. I closed the door and hear loud footsteps from the twins running into their bedroom.

I get dressed quickly enough and hurry downstairs but the twins still bet me to the kitchen. The twins are siting in the two high chairs in the kitchen watching Shou cook.

"I'll take over from here you go upstairs and get dressed," I tell him and take the wooden spoon off his hands.

"Thanks sweetheart." He kisses me again on the cheek and the twins both scream eww again. Shou pulls a funny face at them and we all laugh. Shou leaves the room to get dressed and it's just me and the girls.