Darby-part 30

The pictures and writing I saw was not good. It showed a picture of a girl being zapped by light, like Talyn. It showed that girl disappearing and going to some cave. It is high like it is in a mountain. It is dark and there is a large star in the middle of the room. In the middle of that star, is another star that is glowing. That is where the girl is passed out and is being struck with light. There is writing under the pictures too. It said,' The girl who earned no trust. Who doesn't deserve to be magic, who will no longer be. The girl that never should have came here.' What does it mean? I know it can't be good. I small tear wells up in my right eye and I wipe it away quickly.

" So, what did you see?" Questions Sarah. I explain everything I saw. " Well, we have to find this cave!" Says Mack." Wait, but what if it isn't Talyn in the pictures? What if Talyn is somewhere else?" Sarah asks worried for our friend. " We will just have to find out! Hurry lets go. Wait, let's hold hands as we go out. That way, wherever we go, we will stick together." I say to them. They nod and we all grab each others hand and Mack says a spell to make us into mermaids. We have the same tail again. We go under water and we swim through the tunnel, fearing we will be zapped also.