Interrupt Us

"Aug wake up." I said pouting. He was still asleep and it was noon. I had been awake since 10. He rolled over laying half his body on me. I laughed trying to push him off.

"What time is it?" He asked finally getting off of me.

"It's 12:07 PM. Get ya ass up. I'm already dressed." He got out of bed and closed the curtains.

"Why you wake me up so late?" He asked laying back down next to me. I looked at him wide eyed.

"You're playing right?" I said flicking his ear.

"Oww shit yeah I'm playing! Don't be flicking my ear. Ugly ass." I punched his back and hurt my own fingers. He laughed at me and hugged me.

"You're so mean" I stated struggling to get out of his grip.

"You love it though." He said kissing my neck. I got weak and closed my eyes.

"Aug baby get offfff" He snickered and got up to go take a shower. That was rude. I got up and looked in the mirror.

I was wearing [media]. I wasn't too keen on my hair so I threw on a hat and went to the living room. I was so bored. I didn't know what we were doing today but I needed to get out of the house.

Nami walked in and sat next to me.

"Kat I'm moving out." She said putting her long hair into a ponytail.

"Why?" I asked feeling a little sad.

"Don't make that face hun. I'm still going to live in the building but a different condo. I just need my own place."  She explained.

"Oh that's understandable. When is this happening?"

"In an hour or two."

"Damn. Okay well if that's what you want." I said getting up. An hour later she was leaving with her stuff. She seemed so happy to get away from me. Oh well.

I hooked my phone up to the radio and played Dej Loaf. August was finally done getting ready and walked in the living room looking sexy as hell.

He sat down on his phone and I got on his lap.

"What are we doing today babe?" I asked licking my lips. He smirked and put his phone down.

"Wouldn't you like to know." He proclaimed. I started grinding on him to get an answer. I laughed at his aggravated face and gave him a kiss.

"Tell me." I kept grinding on him and I think I was more turned on than him. He finally caved and told me we were going on a date.

I smile and jumped up.

"Where to?" I asked anxious to know.

"Nah you'll find out soon enough. Let's go now." We left and he drove us to a building. We went inside the building and August walked me to an elevator. Inside he put a blindfold on me.

"Now when we get in here don't act a fool." He said tying the blindfold.

"What do you mean? I'm civilized" I said making him laugh. I heard the doors open and he took my hand guiding me somewhere.

A door opened and I heard Jumpman playing loudly. I was already lit when I heard the beat. He took the blindfold off and I looked around.

It was decked out. All black everything. Except for one area where it was all white. I looked at August confused.

"What's going on?" I asked excited.

"We're gonna shoot a music video together." He said smiling with his arm on my waist. Hr took me to a separate room and it was like a whole dressing room but it was 10x nicer than any I had ever seen before.

All of a sudden he was gone and I was sat down by two girls. They took my hat off and worked magic on my hair and makeup.

"I'm Aleeyah and this is Summer. This is the outfit you'll be wearing. So go ahead and change and we'll be out there waiting." They left and I looked at the outfit.

It was a black sports bra, black bandana joggers, and black Forces.

I put them on along with the jewelry sitting next to it. I walked out to the set and August was already sitting on the black couch wearing red and black.

I guess we were shooting a video for Kissing On My Tattoos. They told me what to do and we started the beginning. It was fun but we had to do it 8 times before it was okay.

I just enjoyed looking at his face. He's my boss and my man. That's great. Unless he fires me. Then I'm gonna fight his ass. After the first 30 seconds was done we took a break and got some snacks from the table.

While we were eating police busted in and started yelling. I didn't know what to do. I didn't even know what they were saying! I just dropped my plate on the table and put my hands up. I just wanted to know what was happening.

First they cuffed August. He looked just as confused as I did. They handcuffed me, Aleeyah, and Summer plus all the camera men. What the fuck?

They read us our rights and put us all in the back of a big police van. I didn't even look at August. I was silent and kept my eyes on the floor. Did I get into a relationship with the wrong guy?..

I'll find out soon I guess.