All Good

Today is the day that I collab with Jeremih. But first I had to make the first song for my mixtape. I jumped out of bed extremely excited. It'd been a week since August told me the good news.

Nami has been more excited than me lately though. I wonder what she has going on with her life. I noticed that August wasn't at the condo. I didn't really worry about it.

I made breakfast and danced to Trini music. I was extremely excited for today. Nami walked in with a big smile on her face. I looked at her weirdly.

"What you look so happy for?" I asked putting the food on two plates. She laughed and put her hair up.

"I have a date with someone. I'll tell you how it goes but he's coming to pick me up in an hour. No breakfast for me" I sighed and put her plate in the fridge.

I ate while she went to go get ready. I drank some water then went to my room and called August.

"Morning babe" He answered.

"Good morning. Uh where are you?"

"Put that right there please... I'm at work. They called me in early. I'll be off in time to take you to the studio for the collab" 

"Ohh okay. I'll see you later then I guess" We said our goodbyes then I checked the time. I had to be at the first recording in three hours.

I put on some clothes for the gym and went downstairs to the first floor where the gym and cafe was. There were more people in the gym than I expected. I started doing pull ups and lifting weights.

I need a friend that isn't busy all the time. Nami is always dating. Jahron is always with his girlfriend. August is always at work. I brushed it off and kept working out.

I worked out for 2 more hours then got a phone call from August. Weird.

"Hello?" I answers on my way back home.

"Be dressed in 5 minutes I'm almost there." He said.

"Wait what?"

"Hurry up" He hung up and I ran home. I was sweaty and he was going to catch hell for making me rush like this. I jumped in the shower for 4 minutes. Fastest I have ever been.

I threw on a loose dress and heels. There was nothing I could do about my hair so I just threw it into a messy bun. August walked in and gave me a kiss.

"Aight let's go." He said taking my hand.

"Why the hell did you rush me like that?" I asked as we made our way to the car.

"A shoot starts soon and they want you to be a part of it. Don't worry about the studio. That'll happen later." I sighed and got in the car. He drove to where the shoot was going down and rushed me to hair and makeup.

They straightened my hair and did my makeup then I put on the sleek white dress, silver heels, and silver jewerlry. I went to where they had the set ready and stood in front of the black curtain.

The music started playing beginning with Travis Scott. Once the camera started flashing I got into my game mode and did what I did best. I paid no attention to anything until I seen August walk in with Jeremih.

They watched as I did what the camera man told me to do. I was having a blast. Then they had two other girls join me. We worked pretty good together and after it was over we all exchanged phone numbers.

I finished putting my clothes back on and August walked over with Jeremih. I smiled at them and introduced myself. I was so ready to work with him.

"Let's go. Jahron is waiting at the studio." August said. We took separate cars and met up at the huge recording building. I followed them to the room and Jahron stood up from the couch when we walked in.

I gave him a hug and sat in a chair. Jeremih took out a notepad and his laptop. His producer came in too and we all talked about what was going to happen. I was so excited.

"Can we hear some vocals from you two? Start with the second verse of Planes." His producer said. I cleared my throat and he started singing. My lighter voice worked well with his and sounded pretty good.

So we decided to do a remix to Planes. They helped me write my verse that would go in the beginning. It didn't take that long but we only had a limited time. So we went into the booth and I did my verse with Jeremih in the background.

It was kind of weird singing about fucking in a plane with someone that isn't my boyfriend. But all the big singers do stuff like this. We finished in an hour and Jeremih had to leave. We ended our session with a hug and Jahron got on his laptop.

"You wanna collab with me?" Jahron asked. I smiled. Being in Party's song? Hell yeah.

"You already know I do. Just tell me what song." I said putting my hair in a high ponytail.

"How about Persian Rugs?" He asked. My eyes instantly lit up.

"Of course! What verse should I remix?"

"The first one and the chorus. I'm gonna have you do the first verse then we'll harmonize with our different hooks." I started writing out my words excited all over again.

We recorded it in an hour until it was perfect. Then we all went to get some food. We went to KFC and got some 5 dollar boxes. I was starving.

We ate in less than 10 minutes. I almost ate the damn bones. After, Jahron went home and August and I went home. In my room, August laid in bed with his shirt off and a blunt in his hand. I changed into some shorts and a comfy sports bra.

I laid next to him with my leg between his legs and my arms across his chest. I was so tired. He kissed my forehead and started to rub my butt. I love that shit.

I fell asleep not long after.