Chapter 33: Report for Stage 3

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Oh my god, the baby is starting to kick.

Eric looks overjoyed at the feeling of our baby kicking so strongly, he keeps his hands where they are in hope of feeling another kick, he isn't disappointed when this time, the baby gives a really big kick and I feel my ribs begin to feel sore " wow,okay this might seem like fun to you Eric, but this Bub is trying to take my ribs out and I need to feed us both before I die from you many causes". Eric looks up at me and just smirks " well maybe he will grow up to be as big as daddy".

I really hope not.

I eventually get out of bed and shower before quickly dressing and running or more literally, a mix of slight waddling and walking, out of the apartment and straight to the lunch hall.

I eventually make it to the lunch hall and have to stop and take a breather and try to stretch my back before continuing, I enter to very little chatter, most of the initates are just sitting down and looking lifeless as they eat their food, wondering if they will get to stay in dauntless or end up joining the factionless.

I make my way over to my table and I sit down next to tris and al, they look at me and I attempt a smile before being hugged by tris, even I'm nervous for the final stage, al stretches his hand across and I take it and squeeze it reassuringly before looking at everyone in our group "I have no idea what to say other then good luck and God help us pass".

" come on guys cheer up, I have faith we will all pass, we've all trained hard, we're all high in scores, I believe we can do it" will says in a effort to keep us going, I can only smile before trying to focus in eating my breakfast. I barely finish in time before four enters the lunch hall and looks around for us.

"All initiates you must report for the final stage, follow me" four says and we all get up, we all look at one another and wonder who will stay and who will go.

..........................................................

I sit down in the chair and struggle to stop my leg from bouncing up and down, Christina has had to put her hand down every now and then and look at me, but doesn't say anything, we're all nervous, we all have our fears and we barely passed stage 2 now we have to face our fears one last time and in front of the leaders and erudite officials.

With head nose being there herself I bet.

The door opens and four comes through and looks at all of us before landing his eyes on me " Aurelia, you're up", I get up and slowly and take one last look at my friends before heading through the door after four. I enter a large domed room, with screens everywhere, I see the simulation chair in the middle and see the leaders nearby, they look at me but show no emotion, I look to see that there are a lot of erudite as well, I start feeling more uneasy but don't show it.

I hold my head high and walk with grave right past the erudite, when I was close to one I growled at him and he squeaked before shuffling off, I head for the chair and set myself down comfortably, four stands next to me while a erudite technician comes up, I raise my eyebrow in question.

"Aurelia, this one of the nose techs, they're going to ask you some questions and then tori will be along soon, ok? Good luck" four explains before leaving me with the nose, I look to see that it's the one from the meeting I crashed.

She takes no time in getting to the point " Hello Aurelia, my name is Charlotte, I don't believe we've met but I'll get to the point, you are currently around the 4 month mark in your pregnancy, is that correct?" Charlotte asks.
"Yes that's true, and I've had no issues while undergoing training yet" I reply and she taps the information down into her tablet before looking up at me " okay Aurelia, because you are pregnant and undergoing simulation, it has been advised that we attach a monitor to you and your baby to monitor your heart rates while you undergo the final stage, do you have any objections?" Charlotte asks.