Where do i belong?

Can I say that I love you guys, you are all truly amazing fans especially my regulars, I never thought I would have these kind of numbers for my first story, which is over 1000 reads now, anyways enjoy this chapter my lovelies, love kebabby13 xx

Aurelia's POV

Divergent, I'm divergent, my mind can work in a million different ways, unpredictable, feared.

These are the thoughts that are running through my head as soon as I was on the truck back to amity, should I stay in amity or try somewhere else, will I be safe anywhere else? What do I do? These thoughts will more likely kill me instead of my divergence I thought, I walk to the stables needing someone I can trust to talk to, and that's Capricornia, I know call me crazy, but she can listen and I won't have to worry about her breathing my secret to anyone cause she is well, a horse. I think the one time I had peace serum laced bread is starting to screw up my brain.

"Hey pretty girl, how are you? Huh,do you want to go for a little ride?" I coo to her as I enter the stall with her bridle in my hand, I start to walk slowly too her softly cooing as I slip the bridle gentle over her head and buckle it up, once she is happy with that I walk back at and grab the saddle pad which has a built in saddle, courtesy of erudite, and I slowly approach her with it before putting it on her back and once I'm done with that I lead her out of the stall and to the entrance where I quickly mount her before letting her stretch her muscles by running off past the fields and crops and into the forest, once we are there I then tug gently on the reins and slow her down to a walk and take a deep breath trying to expel some of the stress.

"Just what am I going to do, Cappi?" I ask Capricornia, knowing full well not to expect a reply, but still, I let her walk all over choosing where she wants to go, I feel like it's the least I could do, since I've decided what I'm going to do, come the choosing ceremony tomorrow. Once I feel like we have been out long enough I grab the reins and lead her back onto one of the paths and we canter back to the stables before slowing down to a walk then halt, then I dismount and walk her around to the shower bay to cool her down.

I remove her saddle and bridle once I've hooked her up to the cross ties in the shower bay, I let her cool down a little further while I take her tack back to the tack room where I also grab a treat and her brush kit before walking back to the shower bay where I see Capricornia is asleep, I can't help but laugh, but then it makes me think how she would take to me leaving, would she be as sweet as she is now or would she once again become untrainable, I refuse to dwell on those thoughts, I won't , once I've finished grooming her I walk her back to her stall and let her in and before I leave I give her a special extra long hug as a way of saying goodbye and I think she knows that, "incase I don't come back, just know that I love you, I always will, and that I'm doing this because I feel I have too, goodbye" I whisper to her.

I walk the path back home quietly as I try to keep the tears at bay, I wonder how my family would take to my choice, would they be happy or sad? I arrive home just as the sun begins to set and the moon starts to rise, I see dad while I'm in my way upstairs, mum was in the kitchen making dinner. He's creating another painting, I go to stand next to him and watch while he paints, "What is wrong my little firefly?" Dad asks without even looking at me, how does he do that I wonder, "you don't seem happy, are you all right, how was the test?" He asks, "the test was okay, but I got sick from the serum and I was let out early but I completed it,.....dad?.... Did you have a hard time with choosing?" I ask.

This makes him turn around and look at me thoughtfully before answering, "Well, yes and no, yes because I felt like I didn't want to leave my home, my parents I was scared for leaving them if they would become unhappy but I had nothing to worry about regarding them, and as for the no, I wasn't really cut out for erudite, sure I was smart but I was also peaceful and happy, always happy and I always admired the amity and their way of life much to my parents disgust who are your grandparents by the way who were nothing but a bunch of computers who didn't know how to love their only child, so I decided to transfer back to amity to be with some people who I had hoped would come to love me and I wasn't disappointed".