Because I Love You, Baka

Start from the beginning

"Y-yes, I'm okay." I rubbed my nose.

 "But you don't seem too good and you've been sneezing quite a lot today." Mino-san continued worryingly.

"Ah I'm fine, really. Ha ha..." I strained a smile and carried on with my work.

Truthfully speaking, I'm not all that well. The moment I woke up in the morning, my head was pounding and I felt a bit weak. I thought it'd go away after I showered and ate but it didn't. Now it was getting worse. Just what I needed...

Okay, I can't focus on like this. 

It's better if I head home now. I'll continue with the storyboards' changes while I rest at home.

With that thought in mind, I packed my things and told the others that I'd be finishing it up at home. Maybe I should wait for TakaNo, no... I shook my head. He's in a meeting anyway. He probably has a lot of work piled up and might end late today. So I shouldn't wait for him. He'll make a big fuss over me again. Sigh, I don't want to face him in this state.

"Well, see you guys tomorrow."

"Take care!" Mino-san and Kisa-san said in unison. I gave them a small smile and took off. I bumped Hatori-san on my way out and told him what I had told the guys earlier. He just gave me a pat on my back and returned to the office.

I made my way out of the building and head for the station; accompanied with my annoying sneezes every now and then.

**********

~Takano's P.O.V~

"Oh, Takano-san. The meeting finally ended huh." Kisa-san said as I strode in the office.

"Yeah, it was a long one. We finally managed to come to a decision after a very fervent debate over the number of copies." I said as I sat down on my chair.

"Takano-san's a pro at negotiation so that's not a surprise." Mino-san chimed in.

Both Hatori and Kisa-san nodded in agreement while I ignored them. I started on my work and immediately voiced out the question that had been swirling on my mind the second I walked in and saw that empty seat.

"Where's Onodera?" I questioned.

Kisa-san enthusiastically filled me in on the details about Onodera

Kisa-san enthusiastically filled me in on the details about Onodera. A sudden surge of worry overcame me, followed by a mix of irritation because he didn't had the decency to inform me firstI'm the damn boss.

That idiot...

**********

~Onodera's P.O.V~

Beep, beep...

I took the thermometer out of my mouth and released a groan as I looked at the numbers displayed on it.