"We manage to break the contract and live our lives happily. And then one day when I leaving a shoot for my movie the director called mw to his trailer said he had something to talked about my character. I obliged and follow him"

"When we arrived at his trailer He locked ot behind him and that made my heart beat fasten. I was nervous I didn't even see it coming" she sob. And I can't do anything I just watch her cry while Carmen pat her.

"And then he-" she didn't continue but cry all her heart out. I think some tears escape my eyes too as well as Carmen. "He did what to you?" I asked. Carmen on the other has her hand flying to her mouth with a shocked expression. When Kristen saw it I knew what Carmen's Idea is and she's right, kristen sobs more loudly. Her hearts shattered. Shattered into small pieces everywhere. Living to a life she call's as Hell.

"He...he... Raped me" I shudder. "At the shoot he's always in for hugs. I was first alarmed because I knew he have kids and wife. And then someone told me that he's really like that. Then when we we're on shooting I was alarmed that he's hugs became intimate and I wasn't very comfortable with it."

"Why didn't you tell Robert? He was your boyfriend after all" I suddenly blurted out. Three pairs of eyes look at me. I suddenly blame myself for that . What is wrong with me? Why did I even mention that name? If what's wrong with me!

"Oh God! I'm sorry I didn't mean to-"

"It's fine I understand. I don't want to cause him any trouble, I knew he would go all possessive and it might end up in fight. I know that he doesn't like those. When a man touch me like that it always ends up in a fight" she sighed "I miss that" she murmur
"I miss him"

Right at the moment my little baby yawn on Kristen's arms. "I think your little baby wants to take her nap" Kristen looks at my Renesmee longingly. "She's beautiful" she said as she wipes Renesmee's curly baby hair on her small face. "That she is" I said as I take my little angel into my arms

"I'll be back" I said and make my way up stairs where I can see the pool on the way. Where I could Jacob with his lover on the pool playing in pool with the twins who's screaming in delight. On the way to Mine and Renesmee's room I can hear a snore inside the guest room. And I knew that Taylor is having a good sleep.

The little mansion we call a cottage has one master bedroom ,which my little angel and I accommodating. and there's five guests rooms which is for everyone. The first one is taken by the twins, which is next door to mine. The second one is Carmen's room right next to the twins. The third is Taylor's right in front of Carmen's door then Kristen's right beside Taylor's and in front of the twins. And last but not the least, the lovers who doesn't care if they are in public eating each others faces, their room is just in front of mine.

I place Renesmee beside me and she snuggle her face on the crook of my neck smelling me. I smile as she puts her short chubby arms around my neck and snuggle deeply again on the crook of my neck.

"Dadi" she whispered with her beautiful soft little voice. A sob escape my lips. She sid her first word and it was 'dadi' the word she will be saying for a while as she grow fond of it.
"Oh god" I kissed Renesmee's head. And tears flows down my cheeks silently.

This is it she will somehow find her father and I still don't know what to say. A few moments later Renesmee is snoring lightly above me still her arms around me, I manage to reach my phone on the bedside table to call Carmen, who's down stairs.

"Carmen"
"Bella? Is everything alright up there?" She asked concern on her voice
"It's nothing I just-" a sob accidentally came out of my lips "Bella whats wrong?"
"I just want to take a nap, I'll tell you later"
"Okay" I ended the call and released the tears thats been building up since I started the call to Carmen.

"What should I do?"

☀❄❄❄❤❤❄❄☀

"Edward,baby. Your wife isn't here!" Tanya said seductively as sge trail her nails on my jaw down to my throat slowly opening my shirt.

My head is throbbing due to the fact that I'm drinking with my college friends and I don't even know how the hell Tanya even get here.

"Go away Tanya!" I hissed gettimg myself out of her arms. "Oh we'll do this the hard way I guess" she said then the next thing I know was there we're five built men surrounding us then darkness took over me.

Someone was tapping my cheeks and I knew who it was. A smile reach my face knowing my wife came home early. But I was wrong.
The smile on my face was gone when I saw her. "Tanya" I clenched my jaw I was about to attack her, I don't care if she's a woman. She's a beast. Ever since I married Bella she always threatened her saying that she'll be back for me.

"Hi, Baby!" She smiled and sat on my lap. I wasn't aware that my hands are tied up.
"WE.ARE.DONE.TANYA" I spat. "Tsk.Tsk.Tsk.
What did I tell you my dear Edward" she trails her pointy nails down my throat then lean
and whispered "I'll take back what's mine"

I shuddered in disgust. How could she? We are done ages ago. "I wasn't yours remember? I now have a wife that I love deeply and irrevocably. SHE .IS THE. ONLY. ONE. WHO. COULD.CLAIM. ME. HERS" The time I said wide her eyes where full with venom.

"You are wrong there baby" she stood me up and push me in a bed just beside the chair I was just sitting a moment ago.

"What are you doing?" I asked as she tied my hands on the bedpost. "We'll just have some fun" there's a spark in her eyes.

"I missed you" she peck on my cheek and put a tape on my mouth. She stand and started to strip down all her clothes. And when there is nothing left she smiled at me then answered my vibrating phone inside my pocket . I didn't knew who it was. But I kept screaming and it sounded a moan because of the tape covering mouth.

She unzipped my pants and straddle me. I tried to shook her but it just help her moan louder. At the corner of my eye I saw my phone's light started to fade and in any moment it might end the call

When she reached her climax Tanya suddenly pulled the tape in my mouth so fast it hurts. "Fvck you Tanya" I roared and then I saw my phone's battery is dead.

✉✉✉❤✉✉✉
•-PLEASE READ-•
IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Dear Everyone,

The book has come to an end.Sadly. But I did told you that there would be a next one. Please click the little star on the screen if you liked or enjoyed it. And I gave you Edward's point of view the night everything shattered to pieces. I remembered that some of you are shocked and I had random comments about that. I will post an update for the next book.
So please if you'd read the last chapters note, where I explained the books differences then all you need to do is wait for what might comes next on Bella's life.

This is the longest chapter I've done in the book and I enjoyed writing it. So tell me if you did too. Thanks for the votes and comments I have received from everyone. Even adding my stories to your reading list makes my heart melt. Please don't forget to follow.

P.S I am deeply sorry to the ones who I didn't thanked or mentioned for voting, commenting, adding my story on your reading list and for following me. I am really thankful to everyone and everybody for supporting by voting.

Love you always, Drue Arielle CuTtinsonReyNan

"And so the LION fell
in love with the LAMB"