Chapter 4

Two months later. . .
Katalina's POV
"Annabel, Kat, I'm home!"
"Daddy!" Annabel cheered, dashing to the front door. I shook my head with a smile, following after her slowly from her room. She was showing me what she was doing for school since they were having a show and tell. She decided to show our photo album, full of pictures of the family, including Spencer's team. I thought it was very sweet of her to show her class her big family.
"Hey princess!" Spencer grinned, enveloping her into a hug. Annabel giggled, pulling away from him.
"I'm not a princess." Annabel stated. "There's no royal blood in us."
"Aren't you such a smarty pants!" I cooed, picking her up by surprise. She squealed in shock, laughing when I started to tickle her. I saw from the corner of my eye Spencer smiling at us adoringly, before walking over to us.
"Royal blood or not," he said, grabbing our daughter from my arms, "you will always be a princess to me."
"Does that mean Mummy is the Queen?" Annabel tilted her head curiously. Spencer smiled at her, turning his gaze to me.
"Of course." he said softly, wrapping one arm around me.
"Welcome home, honey." I murmured, giving him a quick kiss. Annabel fake gagged, before wriggling out of our grasp.
"Come on, Daddy!" she said, pulling on his arm. "I wanna show you what I am doing for show and tell!"
We followed her into her room, to see the photo album open wide, showing a picture of us along with Spencer's team. "I'm going to show this picture!" Annabel declared, pointing at the photo. Spencer and I smiled at the photo, remembering clearly when that photo was taken.

"I haven't had a picnic in ages." JJ drawled out, helping me set up our table.
"Yeah." Penelope agreed, her and Emily laying out a blanket for the kids to sit on to eat since there wasn't much room on the table for all of us to fit on. "Especially with everyone."
"How is the barbecue going, Derek?" I called over my shoulder.
"It's going fine." he called back, him, Aaron, and David setting up the barbecue. I turned to the kids and Spence.
"How are you doing, Spence?" I called to him. "The kids not bothering you?"
"Nope!" Spencer called back, crawling on the grass with Annabel on his back, Henry and Jack chasing after them. "The kids and I are fine!"
"Aw, isn't Spence cute with the kids or what?" JJ cooed, smiling at them in awe.
"I still can't get over the fact he is a dad." Emily shook her head with a smile.
"Well, get used to it." I said, smiling at them as well. "Because we're not separating again."
***
The kids sat on their blanket eating, while us adults talked with each other, laughing and having fun. "So how long have you and Spencer known each other?" Will, JJ's boyfriend asked us.
"Since we were little kids, starting high school." Spencer answered, smiling at me lovingly. "I still can't believe a dork like myself is with someone as beautiful as Kat." Everyone aw'ed at the comment, making me blush under their gaze and hide my face in Spencer's shoulder.
"Are you sure it isn't the other way around?" I asked Spencer, this time him blushing instead.
"Well either way," Rossi said, "you two are wonderful together."
"Mhh," Morgan hummed through his food, "the definition of love."
"True love." Garcia added, making Spencer and I blush together.
"Mummy, Daddy!" Annabel called to us. "Can you sit with us?"
"Of course." I said, grabbing my food, Spencer following.
"I'm going to join you two." JJ said, following us.
"Me too." Garcia added. And soon everyone sat with the kids, surrounding them, creating a circle.
***
While eating, a couple walked by, only for them to stop and smile at us. "Aren't you all a cute family." the woman told us with a smile.
"Do you want a picture of all of you?" the man asked us.
"Yes!" Garcia beamed, handing them her phone. They took a picture of us, before walking away.

"I think that is a good idea to bring that photo." I said, smiling at the memory.
"One of the best memories together." Spencer agreed.
We played together for a while, before we went to bed. "Hey Kat, you okay?" Spencer asked me while getting ready to sleep.
"Yeah, why?" I looked at him confused.
"You just. . .look different." Spencer tilted his head at me. "In a good way, you know. Like you're. . .glowing."
I then realized what he meant. "Oh!" I exclaimed. "I forgot to tell you!"
"What?" he asked me, looking quite hopeful. "What is it?"
"I'm pregnant again!" I beamed. "And this time, you're going to be there through the whole thing."
"That's amazing!" Spencer exclaimed, grabbing me around the waist, twirling us around. "I'm going to be a father of two!"
"I know!" I said happily. "I'm going to be a mother of two!"
"You should rest!" Spencer quickly placed me on the bed, quickly changing to his pajamas. "Here, let me adjust your pillow."
"Spencer, I'm fine!" I laughed watching him puff my pillows.
"Uh, no." he shook his head. "You are carrying another person with you. You need to be treated well."
"You're not going to stop being overprotective, are you." I stated with a small smile. Spencer smiled at me goofily, shaking his head.
"Get used to it, babe," he said, "I'm going to be spoiling you for nine months."
"Ooh, can't wait for that." I teased, lying down facing him. Spencer immediately wrapped an arm around me, the other resting on my stomach. "Spencer," I smiled, "it's just a peanut. You won't feel the baby kick or anything."
"I know." he said absentmindedly, stroking my stomach. "I just can't wait."
"Me neither." I whispered, giving him a kiss on the lips.
"I can't wait to tell the team." he mumbled against my lips.
"Mmh." I mumbled, already falling asleep. "Night Spence. Love you."
"I love you too." he chuckled, pressing a kiss to my forehead. He then quickly bent down and kissed my stomach. "I love you too, little one."
"You dork." I teased sleepily, burying my face in his chest.
"But I am your dork." I heard him whisper before I gave in into the darkness.