Chapter 1

English

Thought

Normal

****************************

??? POV

"Japan sure is hot as ever" I said standing in front of the Seishun Academy. "Well I better get going" I continued and went inside.

"Excuse me but I'm looking for the beautiful lady Sumire Ryuzaki" I said as I slides the door.

"Is that you, Aya?" said Coach Ryuzaki surprised.

"Yes, it's good to see you O bachan" I answered her with a smile and went inside. I saw a tall young man with dark brown hair wearing eyeglasses in a blue jersey. He was looking at me surprised. I smiled as I recognize the man.

"Kuni-chan!" I shouted and glomp at him.

"Is that really you, Aya?" he asked still surprised.

"The one and only! I missed you so much" I said and hugged him tightly.

"You haven't changed at all, Aya" O bachan said.

I smiled then hugged her.

"I'm back O bachan, Kuni-chan" I said then I stared at the both of them.

"Welcome back" Kuni said with a smile. And O bachan just smiled.

"Shall we go and meet the others" O bachan said.

"Ok" I said and went to the court.

Everyone will be surprised I thought then smiled.

Fuji POV

We were starting to warm up before we start the practice. I saw Coach Ryuzaki with Tezuka and a blonde girl arm in arm with him. She was wearing a white dress and she was wearing a summer hat so I can't really see her face.

"Fuji do you see that? I mean a girl arm in arm with Tezuka? It's the first time I saw him with a girl" Oishi asked.

"There is a 100% chance that he knows the girl very well and very close to him" I heard Inui said.

But the only person that I know who is very close to Tezuka is her. But isn't she supposed to be in America? Well I'll get my answer later if she responds to what I have to say. I said while smiling.

Everyone gathered around when Coach Ryuzaki and Tezuka arrived. Everyone was confused and kept on staring at the girl still arm in arm with Tezuka.

"Ano...buchou who is she?" I heard Momo asked.

Guess I'll have to try it. I smiled.

"When you do something best in life" I started and I saw her smiled still can't see her face. Everyone's eyes are on me.

"You don't really want to give it up" she said then I smiled.

I knew it, it's definitely her.

"And for me it's tennis" we both said.

"Huh? What did Fuji senpai said?" Momo asked.

Aya POV

"When you do something best in life" I smiled as he suddenly said that.

"You don't really want to give it up" I replied.

He still remembers it.

"And for me it's tennis" we both said.

"Huh? What did Fuji senpai said?" I heard someone asked.