Chapter IV

Sorry for the late update

Happy new Year Everyone

And thanks for voting some of my chapters :)

***************************

Recap:

"It's.. all... my fault" she mumbled.

"No it's not".

"R..Ryo-chan?" she said and he kneeled down and hugs her. Everyone just stared at the two.

"It's not your fault, everything that happen it's not your fault, ok?"

"But..but Ryo-chan".

"I'm sorry but I have to do this" he said and injects something to her and the next thing she knew everything went white.

*******************

Atobe Mansion

Tezuka POV

After that happen we went to Atobe's house and put Aya to the room she is staying to sleep and after that we went to their living room.

"We're sorry for intruding in your house, Atobe" I said.

"Ah~ its fine, if it's for Hime-chan's sake" Atobe said and drinks a cup of tea.

"Ano..Atobe what is your relationship to Aya?" Oishi asked.

"Hm~ her grandfather is my father's business partner in some of his projects. They came to our house in England with their grandfather, I was 5 years old around that time. I have to ask you to the same question Tezuka. What is your relationship with her?" Atobe said.

"She is my cousin".

"You're her cousin? So do you know a guy named Kuni? She is also her cousin" he asked.

"Of course I know him, because the person that you are talking about is me. She is the only relative of mine who calls me Kuni" I answered as I nod my head.

"So you're the reason why she doesn't want to go home? What did you told her that she acted that way when I saw her that day?" Atobe said with a hint of anger.

I just stayed quiet.

"I don't care if you are her cousin, I will not forgive you if you ever hurt her because I made a promise to her that no one can harm her, not in my watch" Atobe said.

Her?

"Maa~ Maa~ you two should calm down a bit" Fuji said.

"Hey ore-monkey, the 'her' you are talking about is it..." Echizen said looking serious.

"Hm~ it was Hime-chan's older sister Lady Elizabeth" Atobe answered.

(Atobe calls Aya as Hime-chan while he calls Elizabeth as Lady Elizabeth or Milady).

"Wait. Since when did you make a promise to her?" Echizen asked.

"Few months before 'that' happened. It is when they visited the house for a vacation. Why?" he asked.

"Buchou, did you also made a promise to her like that?" he asked.

I just nod my head.

"I knew it" he muttered.

"Oi Echizen, what's going on exactly?" Momo asked.

"It's not my place to say" he replied as he lowered his cap.

"GYAA!!!!!" we heard someone shouted.

That Voice?!

"It's Aya-chan's voice" Fuji said his eyes were open. We suddenly rushed towards her room.