Too Young

The Next Day (At The Training Ground)

Team Konohamaru were all training while Sasuke watched them. Boruto just couldn't wait to show his master his new improved jutsu, Harem jutsu. As he was about to show off his new jutsu, Chouchou was seen by everyone, slowly walking towards them, eating potato chips (lightly salted).

"What is THAT doing here?" Mitsuki asked, looking disgusted by Chouchou.

Sasuke walked off, not wanting to see Chouchou's face because of her lewd behavior on the previous night.

"Hey Chouchou." Sarada greeted. "You seem to be a bit sad. What's wrong?"

"Someone hacked my damn Skype and Facebook account and I've seen people messaging me for no reason. Why is you're dad ignoring me?"

"I think that might be the case. It seemed like someone, well the hacker used a transformation jutsu to impersonate you." Sarada explained.

"Excuse me Chouchou, you need professional help." Mitsuki interrupted their comversation, "and you need to visit a professional medic right away."

"Huh? Are we dating?" Chouchou asked. She blushed a bit seeing Mitsuki standing right next to her."

"Hahaa." Mitsuki laughed. "Fuck no."

"Man, I hate when I wake up every morning and I gotta pee. I get a boner everytime for no reason." Boruto said.

"I would like to see it, also feel it." Sarada said.

"I'd do the same to you're dad." Chouchou said.

"Excuse you?" Sarada asked. "My dad is perfectly fine, he has no potential use for you and what you've got packing. I don't care if you are my best friend, just have nothing to do with him."

"Well okay Mrs. Boss Ass Bitch. It isn't my fault you're dad is a womanizer." Chouchou blamed.

"And it isn't my fault that you were showing him you're vagina on Skype." Mitsuki added.

"Listen Chouchou, if you dare mess with Sarada, you will regret it." Boruto threatened.

"I'm sorry, it's just that I wasn't online yesterday and I went to eat dangos whole night with Anko." Chouchou spotted Sasuke from a distance and felt sorry for him.

"Don't watch my master like that!" Boruto shouted.

"I would love to see how you're child will come out." Mitsuki said.

"Me?" Chouchou blushed.

"Not you fat shit. I'm speaking of Boruto and Sarada."

"What?! We- I mean, there is nothing going on between us." Sarada lied.

"So how are you planning on getting laid?" He asked.

"Mitsuki, stop it. Why don't you pick on Chouchou. She seems to want you're dick." Boruto smirked at Sarada.

"You think that was a joke? My dick can't even fit in that. Her excessive lumps on her vagina will cover up her hole." Mitsuki complaint.

"You know I'm right here." Chouchou got angry at Boruto. "Why don't you get laid yourself and leave me alone." Chouchou ran off.

"Hey Boruto, wanna go to the resturant?" Sarada asked.

"Yeah, sure."

"I will leave you two alone. My dad is going to be in the village anyway." Mitsuki said.

"He? She? It? I hope to see Orochimaru again after a long time. We'd better get going Boruto." Sarada said.

Sarada grabbed onto Boruto's hand and ran out of the training grounds. Mitsuki walked to saw Sasuke standing behind a tree watching the sky. "Are you recalling the memories of getting laid?" Mitsuki said.