Part 10

Third person's P.O.V
Titans and Cobra came on the pick of the mountain.
But the problem was, there was nothing there.
"Are we on a right place?" Beast Boy asked, scratching his head. Nobody anwered.
There were searching everything and they found nothing.
"No! No, no, no!!" Cobra was yelling. She was pissed off. She couldn't find anything.
Titans were also disapointed. Especialy, Robin. Cobra was so angry. She was losing control. Robin put his hand on her shoulder. "It's okay! We're going to figure something out!" "NO!!!" She yelled and turned around to face everybody. But she didn't actually looked at everyone, she was walking back and forth, holding her head with both her hands. "NO!! HE HAS TO BE HERE!! I SPEND ALMOST WHOLE MY LIFE SEARCHING FOR HIM AND NOW WHEN I'M SO CLOSE... HE HAD TO DISAPEAR!!!!!" she was yelling. Titans were shocked and afraid a little. Then Cobra heard something. "Did you hear that?!" She asked. "Yea, I did!" Robin said. Titans started looking around again. Suddenly, Cobra fell in some hole. "COBRA!!!" Robin yelled after her. She was groaning from pain, while she was falling. When she stoped falling, she yelled "I'm fine!" Titans then quickly came after her.
When they were down, Robin quickly got up and hugged Cobra, who hugged him back. When they broke a hug, they saw a place what looked like a factory.
"What is this place?" BB asked.
Everybody stayed silent. Then they heard evil laugh. "Hello Kira. Long time no see." Someone said. "You." Kira (Cobra) growled. Then in front of them, from the shadows comes the man. "Did you miss me...Kira Wasabi." The man said. When Cobra heard her real names she lost control. She jumped and with her claws she wanted to kill him. But the man moved. "Titans go!" Robin yelled.
Titans started attacking.
But the man moved from them, easily.
It was like he was a ghost.
"You were always weak, Kira. Just like you're mother." He said. Kira had teary eyes when he mentioned her mother. She screamed and ran on him in full speed, but he hold her by her neck then. He tighted his grip. Kira was a few inches away from the floor. Robin gasped and yelled "Leave her!!!" And then he charged at that man. The man throw Kira into the wall and punched Robin in his stomach. Robin fell on the ground. "You are also weak, Robin." The man said. "How do you know my name?" Robin was shocked. The man laughed evily. "Oh Robin, you already don't remember me?" The man said. The he jumped high, high in the air in the darkness and came down diffrently.
Like a Slade. "Slade." Robin growled.
Slade chuckled and then he punched him.
Titans gasped. Then everybody started fighting against Slade, even Kira, but nothing. "Why did you kill my mother?!" Kira yelled at him. Slade chuckled. "Because I wanted to be the next Ra's al Ghul. But you're mother was the true heir, no matter how weak was she. So, I did what I had to do. I killed her." Slade said. Kira started pounching Slade with all she got, but Slade punched Kira and she felt next to Robin. Kira was bleeding. Robin gasped. Slade started running toward her to finish her. But Robin quickly nodded Kira like a sign. Robin hold Kira's arm and throw her on Slade. Slade fell and then Kira took the sword what was on the wall. She put her foot on Slade's hand and broke it. Slade started screaming from the pain. And then, Kira stabbed Slade in his heart with the sword of Ra's al Ghul. Slade was dead. And Kira was the next heir of Ra's al Ghul. She took the sword from Slade's chest and turned around. She looked at Titans. Titans nodded to her, like understanding that was her duty. She nodded back to them. And since that day, Kira had to become the next Ra's al Ghul.

~~~~~~~~~~

Titans and Kira went on the mountain where the League of assassins was.
When they came there, there were greeted with guards what were ready to kill them.
"We're here to see Ra's al Ghul." When Kira said that, guards took them to see Ra's al Ghul.
They came in the room where he was.
Ra's al Ghul turned around and saw her.
"Kira." He whispered. Kira came closer and gave him his sword, what was covered with Slade's blood. Ra's al Ghul was shocked and he knew it was Slade's blood.
"You killed him. You are the next heir of Ra's al Ghul!" He said. But Kira knew that she had to kill him, if she want's to be the next Ra's al Ghul. "No." She said. "I want to bring them home safe."
Ra's al Ghul was shocked and when he saw the Teen Titans, he nodded.

Kira came to Titans. "You are like an animal, how is possible for you to be human's child?" Raven asked.
Kira sighed "I lived here, when I was born. But when Slade killed my mother, I lost emotions and here they made me like an animal. So I became one."
Titans felt sorry for her, but they knew she was strong enough for everything.
"Can you come with us?" Robin asked her.
Kira wasn't sure. New feelings and new town. But she will be with Titans and with the person she loves. "Yes."
Titans were so happy then. Robin and Kira kissed passionetly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Titans came back in Jump City, everything was new to Kira. They showed her everything.
Kira was so happy with them. She and Robin loved each other so much.