F*cked Up Situation - My Darkest Days -Version One-

I waited on the corner of her street. She was never late like this, hell she was usually early. I couldn't risk going up to her house that would blow our cover for sure. So I waited, patiently for her to come jogging up.

Sooner or later she finally showed. In her short running shorts and a black tank-top she grinned slipping into the passenger seat of my car. "Why hello beautiful," I smiled back at her as she leaned over and kissed my lips.

"Let's just get out of here." Was her response.

Following her commands I drove into town to the hotel we would be staying at tonight. In Las Vegas, Nevada there were many hotel's to choose from so we never ran out of options. Some priced at over a hundred nights a pop, but my job as a anesthesiologist  allowed me to handle these prices three times a week.

I started seeing Christie every Friday after we met at a small bar after a fight with my wife. She was cute and young, she had a bubbly personality with a firecracker bite. In my younger years I never would have thought of cheating on my wife; but nearly fifteen years of marriage can change a man. I was feeling especially down the night I met Christie and I had been hooked ever since.

Slowly but surely the nights got longer and Christie and I craved to see each other more often, now we were spending three nights a week together, sometimes we would hook up after work on the days we didn't get a hotel. 

Christie was everything I had ever wanted. It was her three kids I wasn't too excited about. I would have divorced my wife to marry her months ago if it wasn't for her children. She was terrified to take them from their father, and with four boys of my own, I wasn't looking for anymore baggage.

 As we checked into our hotel for the night, I had a bottle of the finest brought up to our room.

It might have appeared odd to see a woman in running shorts checking into a hotel room with a man in a suit and tie. Christie had been telling her husband she was taking Zumba dance classes to promote weight loss. Not that she had any to lose, she was as tight as the laces on her running shoes.

When we were finally at our floor I was finding it harder and harder to keep my hands off her perfect frame. She must've been feeling the same. Her arms snaked up my chest and wrapped themselves around my neck. Her lips locked with him moving to the same hungry rhythm. Stumbling making our way down the hallway towards our room for the night, I fiddled with the key card trying to get in with her tangled up in me.

When we got in I was sure to lock the deadbolt before removing my sports coat. I was always certain to make sure we wouldn't get caught, I enjoyed this far too much to lose it. She had that lustful innocence in her eyes, gnawing on her bottom lip she shimmied off her shorts. She must have removed her sneakers while I was locking the door. We had gotten quick at this with all the practice we'd had.

Time was never a problem, nothing was ever rushed. But after months of this it became faster. There was no meaning behind what we did. Although I did start to grow feelings for Christie our relationship was nothing serious. We were both stuck in hate filled marriages, this was just our way of finding a small taste of love in this life.

She liked it rough, all of it. She was far from quiet too. We rarely got noise complaints but that's not to say it had never happened. 

When we were both finished Christie liked to lay in my chest and fool around less intensely for a while. At nine o'clock it was time to get her back home so she wouldn't raise suspicion with her husband, Mike.

Returning to my normal life of children and my dreaded wife I went home after dropping Christie on the corner of her block. I hated parting with her but I knew I would see her again tomorrow. Kissing her soft lips once more I drove back home to my sensible mansion on the other side of town.

When I got home Meredith, my wife, was waiting for me in the entry way. Tears were streaming down her cheeks as she looked troubled. "What is it dear?" I asked setting my bag near the door I walked closer to take her in my arms.

"I'm leaving you," she whispered. The boys all had their suitcases in hand and they crept around the corner. I was stunned, "Go put your things in the car boys," she instructed them as they staggered out the door. "I'll be staying with my mom until I can find a place. Don't try to contact me, I'm taking the boys, I don't want to fight over them. Just let us go," And with that she stepped around me and followed our youngest out the door.

This isn't how this was supposed to end.

But let's face it... it's a fucked up situation when the one that you love is never enough. And the one that you trust, is traded for lust.  

*** Explicit song posted in side ***