First Day (part two)

"Okay class let's start by refreshing our memory of the 1900s," Mr. Saltzman said.
"Name the date of Pearl Harbor."
"December 7th, 1941." I said then I had realized that someone else said it at the same time I did. I looked behind to see Stefan had said it.
"Okay class, name the year of the Zimmer Telegram."
Once again Stefan and I had both said; "1917." One thing he forgot to mention was; "The year America enter WW1." Which I did mention.
"Well, Stefan I believe your days of being the smartest in here are over." Everyone ooed and laughed. RIIINNNG. There was the bell. Once I had gotten up Elena approached me.
"Hey, you were at the grill the other day, right?" She asked.
"Yeah. You're Elena, right?" I probably didn't have to ask because I already knew the answer.
"Yeah, how-"
"Stefan. My uncle met him the other day."
"That was your uncle?"
"Yeah. My dad is apparently Damon Salvatore's new drinking buddy." I scoffed at the thought of that. Elena stopped me and gave me a death stare.
"Stay away from him... at all costs. He's bad news." She said.

After all my morning classes, it was lunch. I had bought lunch from the cafeteria and sat outside. I sat down and thought about my hunt. Okay so. Animal attacks at full moons. Bodies drained of blood. Shapeshifter? Vampire? Werewolves? Kitsun? Then my mind trotted back to that girl I ran into I'm presuming is Bonnie. There is no way she's ordinary. My instincts feel weird about her... there is no way. I felt someone sit by me. I looked up to see Damon. I jumped up from my seat. "What's the matter? Afraid of me?"
"Hell no. It's just... I have to go." I started to walk when all of a sudden he was in front of me.
"Tell me where you're going." He said. His pupils were also moving in and out like Caroline's.
"God! I swear what's up with people's eyes in this town? And whatever it is, it's not working!" I said. I stormed off. I looked back at Damon who was shocked by the fact I just did that.

I saw Elena in the hallways when I was walking away. "Elena." I said sharply. I held her by the shoulders and looked her in the eyes.
"What the hell are you doing?" Her eyes weren't moving.
"Am I going crazy? Or do Caroline's and Damon's eyes move? And why does Damon have super-sonic speed?" I asked. Her eyes went wide like almost out of her head wide. She started running in the opposite direction she was walking in; away from me.
"Elena, wait!" I yelled. Something is definitely going on her.

4:00. Finally the day was over. I was walking towards the Impala. I went to open the door when I heard."Nice car." It was Damon.
"Stay away from me, you son of a bitch!" I yelled.
"Don't talk about my mother like that." He said. He used his super-sonic speed. The next thing I new, I felt a pair of teeth sink into my neck. Vampire. Luckily, I was prepared and stabbed him with dead man's blood. He pulled away and looked at me strangely.
"What did you just inject in me?" He asked.
"Why aren't you dying?! You're supposed to die from that!" I screamed. I'm going crazy.
"Damon! What the hell?" It was Stefan. He had super-sonic speed too. He was standing in the middle of the lawn and the next thing I knew he was standing in the parking lot. My head was spinning. I didn't know if it was from the fact that there is a dangerous new species of vampire or the fact that I was bleeding out.
"What are you?!" I screamed.
"Well, have you ever heard of vampires?" Damon asked with a smirk. I'm crazy. Everything went black. I'm screwed.