His Return

I was upstairs listening to my classic rock collection. I've been listening to it for four months. It was a great distraction. I couldn't afford my sanity to think about Dean. I just thought about the lyrics most days. The other days I listened to the instruments. The other days I thought about where Sam could be. I have no clue where he is, but I do know that he's alive at least.
Something out of the ordinary happened today. The phone started to ring. The phone hasn't ringed in four months. Every hunter that knows us, knows to leave us alone. I sprinted down stairs to see Bobby had already picked up the phone. "Yeah?" Bobby said. There was murmuring on the other line.
"Yeah?" Bobby repeated.
"Who's 'me'?" Bobby said. A second later Bobby hung up. He looked sad and scary at the same time.
"Who was that?" I asked.
"He said he was Dean." Bobby said. And with that the phone rang again. This time I picked it up.
" Who is this?" I said sharply.
"Ashlee? Ashlee, listen to me!" The man said.
"This isn't funny. Call again and I'll kill you." I said harshly and then hung up. Bobby looked at me worried.
"You okay, kiddo?" He asked me.
"Yeah." I lied. I can't stand to lie to Bobby, so I ran upstairs to my room. I cried so hard. I hadn't cried since the day Dean died and Sam left. A couple hours later I heard a knock on the door. When I was downstairs Bobby was opening the door. "Surprise." The man said. I looked to see who it was and it was Dean. Dean. Oh. My. God. I stood frozen. I didn't know what to do.
"I-I don't-" Bobby said.
"Yeah, me either," 'Dean' said while he entered the house. "But here I am." In a matter of milliseconds Bobby had his knife out and was lunging at 'Dean'.
"Bobby! Stop!" I yelled. I don't know why I was protecting this thing. It's just the image of Dean I had wanted to see for months is finally here.
"Bobby! It's me!" 'Dean' said.
"My ass!" Bobby replied. 'Dean' was now hiding behind a chair.
"Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait! Your name is Robert Steven Singer. You became a hunter after your wife got possessed and... you're about the closest thing I have to a father. Bobby. It's me."oh my god it really is him. NO. No one can make it out of hell! Snap out of it, Ashlee! I was still frozen on the staircase. Bobby lowered his knife and approached Dean. He placed his hand on Dean's shoulder. He then slashed Dean's shoulder.
"I'm not a shapeshifter!"
"Then you're a Revanant!" Bobby shouted still ready to attack Dean at any moment.
"Wait!" I shouted. Dean and Bobby both looked at me.
"If you're really Dean tell me something about me that only I would know." I said.
"Okay... You're 16. We share the same father you're mom died the same way mine did..." He said.
"Well, duh. Anyone could know that." I said.
"Okay well. Um. You're favorite song is You Shook Me All Night Long by Ac/Dc. You like the color blue. Um... You have a birthmark on your back shaped like the Statue of Liberty." He said. Holy shit. It's him. It's Dean. I sunk down to my knees and started crying.
"Oh my god! How? You're back?" I sobbed.
"Dean?" Bobby asked.
"That's what I've been trying to tell you." Dean replied. He ran up the stair ways and he gave me a hug. I cried/ screamed into his chest.
"How? This isn't possible..."
"I don't know how, but whoever pulled me out left this." He said. He pulled up his sleeve to reveal a hand print on his shoulder.
"Holy shit." I said.
"This don't make a lick of sense to me." Bobby said.
"Yeah, you're preaching to the choir." Dean replied.
"Dean. Your chest was ribbons, your insides were slop. You've been buried in the ground for four months." I said.
"Your meat suit should look like a-" Bobby said.
"I know, I should look like a thriller video reject." He said.
"What do you remember?" I said trying to change the subject of Dean being ripped apart.
"Not much. I remember I was a Hellhound's chew toy, and then... lights out. Then I come to six feet under, and that's it." He's lying. I can tell when he's lying. I can tell when he's in pain. I know because that's what I do when I'm in pain.
"Sam's phone not working. He's uh... he's not..." Dean said worried.
"Oh, he's alive as far as we know." I said.
"Good... What do you mean as far as you know?!" He said giving a look to me and Bobby.
"I tried. These last months haven't been exactly easy for him, or me, and especially her. This is the first time I've seen her in two weeks, son... Dean, we had to bury you." Bobby said.
"Why did you bury me anyways?" Dean replied.
"I wanted you salted and burned. Usual drill, but the two brunettes wouldn't have it." Bobby said referring to Sam and I. Dean looked at me with a suspicious look.
"Don't look at me. Sam said you would need a body when you came back." I said.
"Did you...?"
"If you're referring to selling my soul, no, I didn't. I haven't left the house in three months. The other month I was on a hunt. Don't ask me. Ask Sam." And with that Dean was on a hint for Sam.