Ester- The 12 Elementals

Character; Ester

Full Name; Ester Terry Beneit

Reason for name; (book) Easter is the favorite holiday of Ester's dad, a man deep in his religion. (Me) Ester is actually based on a friend of mine, and she choose the name.

Nickname; None, call Ester by anything other than her name and you'll wish you were in hell.

D. O. B; March 23

Age; 16

Eye color; Sky blue

Glasses/Contacts; Neither

Hair; Golden blonde with a natural wavy and reaches her elbows.

Weight; 126, Ester is lean

Height; 5'8

Skin tone; Extremely light

Shape of face; Long

Predominant features; Her straight teeth, which she needed braces for. The light airy look about her, but underlying shade.

Looks like; Madison Riley kinda

S/he healthy; Yes

Parents; Phil Beneit (father) and Traci Breeze (mother)

Siblings; Older sister, Paris

Tattoos; None

Piercings; Ears.

Scars; A thick scar that wraps around her left ankle. When she was a girl, she had it in her mind that she could fly. So she jumped off a roof and required medical attention.

Appearance; Tall and with a thin body because of her height. Thick, long blonde hair with a wavy. Bright blue eyes and light skin. Her softness gets her mad because no one takes her seriously until she opens her mouth.

Ester is a typical white girl, just with a lot more sass.

Occupation; She didn't work. Too busy trying to perfect her singing voice. Ester hoped to make it big.

Favorite Color; Yellow, because most find it unpleasing.

Least favorite color; Red, because its overdone.

Favorite food; Tacos

Daredevil or cautious; Daredevil. Tell her to do something risky, she'll do it to the max.

Hobbies; Playing any instrument she can get her hands on, singing, giving people crap and making snide comments.

Is s/he the same alone; No. When alone, Ester claims up. She needs people around her and human activity.

Dislikes; People who question her.

Being ignored.

Someone dissing her.

Good Habits; She can be passionate.

Ester is very sweet, but she shows little of that sweetness.

She is well-tuned into how others feel.

Bad Habits; Though she knows how you feel, she won't know what to do about it.

She forms judgement before you speak

First impressions mean the world to Ester. Mess yours up and you can't talk with her.

Boyfriends/Girlfriends; On-off again boyfriend, Dmitri. Though rude and bullying towards Dmitri, Ester honestly cares for him. Sometimes it scares her and she starts a pointless argument to prove they're not right together. But the idea of Dmitri with another drives Ester insane.

Brief History; Ester grew up quite lonely, her sister never had time for her, Paris could never get along with Ester. Then her dad was absent often and when he spoke to his daughter, she knew it was forced. Those who were supposed to love Ester shoved her in the back and didn't provide her the attention and adoration a little girl needs. Because of that she became bitter and judgmental in her early youth, resenting every small thing. For such a pretty little girl, she sure was cynical. Having to do a lot on her own Ester learned to be independent and that makes her value such a quality in a person. It's what drew her to Melody, Vivian and Aliyah. When Melody called Ester a "Homewrecker" for untying her perfect bow Ester knew she'd found her best friend. With Melody came a whole bunch of people, who Ester slowly learned to trust. Yet it was always strange to have a friend like Melody, or any kind of friend, but they were made to get along.

Then Mel's hot "cousin", Dmitri came along, though she hadn't noticed how hot he was until he kissed her shyly in his bedroom. Dmitri is the only boy to catch Esters ever-moving eyes. Other than Dmitri, Ester hasn't been interested in guys. His easy going outlook puts her at ease and helps her loosen up. And that is what someone like Ester requires from a partner, a complete opposite who just wants to have fun.

In high school Ester owned the choir, her angelic voice soothing. She discovered her power to heal with her voice when she started singing to a small boy who scraped his knee skateboarding. She only spoke to Vivian about it because Vivi saw and forced it out of her. That's the only way to get anything out of Ester. To her, it was a lame power, but one she came to love. Healing just about anything is an honor in Esters mind, and sometimes she feels she is exactly the right person to have such a great ability. Being tightly closed as a girl  has motivated Ester to do what she pleases, just to defy what she grew up in. Her attitude has gotten her through many tough times and she knows her friends are there, but she'd rather not let them see her not being snarky.

   Ester may be shut tight and negative at times, but her love and devotion is the best. Ester knows what she wants from life, and that's to live it.

How s/he spends a rainy day; Preferably in doors asleep or having a nice taco.

Me on this Character; Ester is based off a close friend of mine, who I adore. Ester as a character in my story is the best fit for Mel. I envy their friendship and still wonder how they haven't knifed each other.