Kyle- The 12 Elementals

Character; Kyle

Full Name; Kyle David King

Reason for name; (book) His mom loved the name and his dad thought it was fitting. (me) I just wanted the one moron in my story to be named Kyle.

Nickname; Idiot (kidding, somewhat)

D. O. B; March 18

Age; 16

Eye color; Almost chocolate brown

Glasses/Contacts; Neither

Hair; Short and brown

Weight; 170 pounds

Height; 5'4

Skin tone; Tanned

Shape of face; Square

Predominant features; His muscled  body

Looks like; Jake T. Austin on steroids

S/he healthy; Has to be

Parents; (father) Jorge King and Andrea Voda (mother)

Siblings; Only child

Tattoos; A rusty anchor with a rope on his bicep

Piercings; None, they're too girly

Scars; None

Appearance; Short and very Mexican. His large muscles are the first thing you'll see about him and feel threatened but then you see his brown eyes and you'll know he doesn't mean any harm.

Kyle is easy going, always with his grin.

Occupation; Worked at Wendy's because he needed extra cash. He wanted to become a professional swimmer and teach kids with disabilities to enjoy the water too.

Favorite color; Dark blue

Least favorite color; Pea green, it's gross

Favorite food; Enchiladas

Daredevil or cautious; Daredevil. Kyle is crazy

Hobbies; Swimming, lifting weights, poking his arms, annoying girls or trying to hack the schools system and change his grades from last year.

Is s/he the same alone; Yes, Kyle is proud to be him and nobody else.

Dislikes; Not much

Morons who hate on Harry Potter

Watching his friend go through tough times

Good Habits; Maintaining a smile

Won't be easily offended

He knows his path clearly and will follow it

Not letting anyone ruin his mood

Bad Habits; Can be a meat head

Letting everyone assume he's stupid

Hardly showing his full worth

Boyfriends/Girlfriends; Awkward with girls despite the confidence he shows around them. He has dated but he just doesn't know what to do with a girlfriend other than kiss them

Brief History; Kyle was raised under a extremely Mexican roof, he is a true beaner. Him and his father have a great bond and honestly enjoy each other's company. Because of his dad being such an out spoken Mexican it rubbed off on Kyle and combined with his carefree nature. Then his "cousin" Ester and her great friends were the reddest cherry of his life, knowing they s a group were in it for the long haul.

Then his love for water, the cleansing element. Kyle always loved water, it was his special place and to have friends who shared the same feelings was perfect. He always knew that's where his life would lead ad that's what he aspired to do. His motto is, why work for something you hate when the job you love is just out of reach?

Kyle has had a simple life, one filled with laughter, friendship, loyalty, Harry Potter and much more. He wasn't rich with money, but with love and that's all he could ask for. 

How s/he spends a rainy day; Outside, jumping in the puddles, letting rain drops fall in his mouth, dancing with Melody or up to some silly antic.

Me on this Character; Kyle is the guy I want as a best friend. Just a big goof ball who can keep me laughing. So I made him Mel's best friend.