Angel- Facing the Kings

Character; Angel

Full Name; Angél Damian Justice Montez

Reason for name; (book) His mother believed she couldn't have children and thought Angel as her gift from God, quite literally. (me) Angel just suit this type of character and I love how it goes well together. I have an older sister named Angel but I feel my Angel does it better, just saying.

Nickname; Montez, he doesn't particularly like his name, thinking is makes him weak so he'd rather be referred to by his last name.

D. O. B; July 6

Age; 22

Eye color; Electric blue

Glasses/Contacts; neither, he'd die of he had to wear either.

Hair; okay, I take personal pride with Montez's hair. In my head its just so beautiful. Chestnut brown in the pom padour, slicked back sides with extreme volume on the top that gradually recedes as you move towards the back. There's a side part on the left. It has a confident flow.

Weight; 194

Height; 5'9

Skin tone; Tanned slightly

Shape of face; Diamond

Predominant features; His darkened eyebrows help his blue eyes shine and his hair can be spotted a mile away.

Looks like; Stephen James

S/he healthy; Its his business to be in shape

Parents; Unknown (father) and Luciana (mother)

Siblings; Only child

Tattoos; His bicep is full of clocks, all different sizes and shapes. His CK tattoo which lays low on his hip. A wilting white rose with Leon's name, birthday and death day. The phrase "Time vanishs quicker than you think" written in Italian along his rib cage but can only be seen if he lifts his arm.

Piercings; None, he's ripped out enough piercings to know to never get them

Scars; Plenty all placed everywhere on his body. Scars from bullets, knives, ugly injuries.

Appearance; Good looking. Very good looking at that. He's the tall, blue eyed guy of your dreams. But beware, his handsome face can contort into something evil and unrecognizable. He carries himself with a confidence like no other. He knows what he can do. He knows he's charming. And that's what makes him deadly.

Occupation; An enforcer for the Chicago Kings. Which is basically doing the dirty work and having his own Goonies to do dirty work.

Favorite color; Green, it's always appealed to him

Least favorite color; Wants to vomit when he sees floral patterns.

Favorite food; Has a secret obsession with omlets.

Daredevil or cautious; A perfect mixture of both. He doesn't mind thinking or jumping into action.

Hobbies; Really can't do much outside the CK, but he doesn't enjoy looking at clocks, hearing their ticks.

Is s/he the same alone; Yes, Angel is Angel in any given situation

Dislikes; Having to repeat himself.

Being called by his first name.

When people can't listen/being bossed around

Good Habits; He is able to break down people, situations, motives and such

He's observant nature helps him always.

He can command a room and has no fear of stepping up.

Bad Habits; He thinks he doesn't need anyone

His ego can get rather large

He is quick to temper

Boyfriends/Girlfriends; He has never been in a formal relationship but has had plenty of conquests. The only girl he feels strongly enough to give any kind of title to is Cameron, but the label of 'girlfriend' does nothing to show his true feelings.

Brief History; Angel, even as a child was cynical and jaded. The only person he ever loved was his mother, Lucianna. She was mentally ill and hid them away from social services and the government in order to keep Angel. She meant well but her mental state was in no right mind to rasie a child. But she couldn't give Angel up, she loved him too much. She always wanted a child but everyone told her that her mental illness would stop her. Then she went out late one night and saw a handsome Spanish man. He was drunk and she felt the need to take care of this attractive man. She took him home and he knocked her up with Angel.

Lucianna loved being pregnant, loved knowing she was going to birth a baby. But once the doctors and cops made it clear they would take Angel away, she knew she had to leave. She ran away to Chicago and changed her name. She got a job as a waitress because the owner took pity on her. She worked long hours but made every second with Angel count.

Angel was a distant boy, he never cared to make friends. He grew up isolated and taking care of a mother he adored. Lucianna had a love for the sound and look of clocks. They kept her calm and level headed, a thing she passed to Angel. Also, she had a deep love and devotion for God prayed for hours, would hum lyrics to the lord and thanked him for sending her blessing; Angel.

A few men from the restaurant Lucianna worked for found her promising, thinking her illness would allow them to take advantage of her. In a home invasion, Luciana his Angel in one of the larger grandfather clocks and made him swear not to come out until it was safe. Seven year old Montez did what she said and watched as the drunken men brutality murdered his mom.

He stayed with her body and cried for about an hour and would not shed a tear until the death of Leon Martinez. Cops found Angel wondering the streets and since his mom paid a guy to forge all of Angels papers, and the fact that he never went to the dentist of doctors, they weren't able to find out about his mom. Before he left Angel tool all the pictures and his belongings, you would never tell Lucianna had a son.

He was put into the system until he became a Chicago King. He climbed through the ranks because he didn't like being told what to do and finally felt he had something to do.

Years down the line he's in a police department, checking up on some corrupted cops when a buffed teen is being dragged in. Instantly, Angel liked the boy. Which was weird for him, liking a person on the stop. The boy was cuffed to a desk near him so he could be processed. They got to talking and the kid started talking about his family and Angel just knew they had some kind of connection. A brotherhood in wanting to protect those you love. Angel wanted to protect the boy, a part of him wanted to experience a family again. And so Angel Montez and Leon Martinez became best buds. You know the story after that.

How s/he spends a rainy day; However he can. Inside, outside, whatever fits the schedule.

Me on this Character; Angel Montez, my my my. A walking dream but an empty boy on the inside. I admire him, his wits and strength