32: i love simone too much to leave her out of this ok

Start from the beginning

I ruffle his hair "Don't worry, Frankie. I know what you mean"

He nods, visibly relieved, and we fall into a prolonged silence.

"So...?"

"Oh right... Umm... Do you wanna go now?" I ask him.

"What?" He looks at me surprised. "Like right now?"

"Yeah, Frankie. Right now" I chuckle. "I mean, Simone is always at the shop, and it's usually so empty I'm sure she won't mind the company".

He blinks a couple times before nodding. "Okay then. Let's go".

"I'll go get the keys" I say, getting up and strolling to the door.

"Wait!" Frank calls.

I turn on my heels.

"How do I look?"

-------------------------------------

I will fear the night again
Hope I'm not my only friend
Stay alive, stay alive
For me

Frank's POV

"Gerard!" A red haired girl calls enthusiastically from behind the counter when we walk inside the store.

I watch as she quickly abandons her place and leaves a client unattended when she walks towards my shitcop to hug him.

I feel uneasy about the situation. They both seem to be way more into the hug than I'm comfortable with.

"Hey Simone" Gee says.

I clear my throat.

"Oh! And this is..." Gerard begins to introduce me, but at that very moment her icy blue eyes land on me, and her lips form a perfect 'o'.

"OH MY GOD" she practically yells at Gerard's ear. She pulls away.

"Is that...?" She asks Gerard, as if I wasn't even there. Gee laughs at her excitement.

"Yeah, that is him" he replies.

"Frank hello!" Simone cheers, running over to me and hugging me like an old friend. I stare at Gerard over her shoulder. He smirks and shrugs. "It's so awesome to finally meet you"

I mutter something intelligent along the lines of yeah, umm... Same hi, but she doesn't seem to notice.

"I think I'll come back later..." The lady who Simone had been attending says as she picks up her purse and crosses the door.

"See you next time, Miss Hale!" Simone calls, waving excitedly at her leaving costumer.

"Someone's in a good mood today" Gerard points out.

"It's been a good day" Simone explains, shrugging.

"Give me a second" she says before rushing through the door at the back of the shop.