9. No parties for me

All they way to December I had been using my friend motlrw and more often. It started at once a week then two times a
Week, then three and now I was using it everyday and sometimes I would use it twice. I knew i was wrong to do it this way and I think Jack knew now too.

During PE I was told to were a T-shirt not a long sleeved shirt and he grabbed my hand while playing basketball and saw my cuts the old ones and new.

He told me not to do it again... And I didn't for a week or so until they started spreading rumours then I used it more and more. I was now covered in scars on that one wrist.

It was now December 23rd the day before my birthday. I told my parents that I didn't want a party. At first they didn't know why until at the parent teacher conferences when my teacher told my parents I was getting antisocial and not spending time with my usual friends and with Jack instead.

That got there attention and then they questioned me the whole time home I finally told them that they started to bully me and that they are the reason I hate my life.

They left me alone then. On my birthday they gave me my favourite super which was turkey and beans. I ate quickly and said I was tired ad went to my room and checked my Instagram and Facebook. Earlier in the month I had Unfriended Mae, Addie, Cole, Connor and Sam. I know only had my cousins and Jack.

I throw a movie on not really paying attention to which one and put on some pjs which were red plaid shorts and a black tanktop and sports bra. I wash my face before I go to sleep and brush my teeth.

I listening to the Beginning of mr and mrs smith when I pull my eye over over my eyes that say sorry we're closed when I start to feel a burning sensation in my hands.