6. Nightmares

I bolted awake and say up and heard the screaming from inside Addie's room.

Mae was already standing up looking slightly pale and she said "go wake Alice up I'll try I calm her down."

I ran upstairs and found Alice in a fluffy pink bathrobe and slippers and her hair in a messy bun.

She rushed past me and told me to stay upstairs and she ran down there. In a bit Mae came upstairs saying that Addie just had a terrible nightmare and that she got sick. I nodded and sat on the couch.

15 minutes after Mae came upstairs Alice came with sweat on her forehead and she told us to phone out parents and that she would get our stuff.

I used the house phone and called dad and he said he'd be there in 20 minutes.

Alice came upstairs with our bags so I went to the bathroom and brushed my messy bed head and threw it in a ponytail.
I brushed my teeth and threw on my pair of baggy sweats and at shirt and a hoodie.

Mae did the same as I but just kept her black pj shorts on and her pyjama shirt on and threw on a bunny hug.

We waited patiently until Mae's mom showed up. She gave her a hug and ushered her in the vehicle and threw her bag in the back of the SUV.

Dad came shortly after with his shirt I inside out and pj bottoms on. His hair was a rats nest. I said hello to dad and I thanked Alice and told her to tell Addie I feel better. She solemnly nodded and ran back inside when we hear screaming again.

Dad put my bag in the back and I hoped in the front beside dad and we drove off to our house and the whole time I was trying to figure out why I thought I knew those wolves in my dreams.