15. Sorry for no updates/ chapter 15

( Okay sorry for not writing in awhile I got a huge case of writers block. But I have now got some more ideas on how to continue this so on with the story!!!
-bye😝)

I thanked mom for the hair cut and went to my room to wash up and get dressed for the day. I went to my closet and pulled out some black an white patterned leggings, a black warm sweater, a grey knit scarf and some grey tall Uggs. I then went into the bathroom and showered.

The water relaxed me as it streamed down my now very pale body. I washed my now short hair quickly but thoroughly.

I hopped out and wrapped a towel around myself. I threw on a black bra and white thong when I heard a knock at the door.

"Winter. It's mom. When your done in there I wanted to let you know that everyone is coming over for a meeting. Okay?" She asked

"Ya mom. Sure alright." I answered.

I pulled on my leggings and sweater and dried my hair. I left my long now blonde hair down and let it lay in waves on my shoulders. I noticed while brushing my teeth that my eye teeth seemed sharper and my smile was now straight and more canine-ish. It freaked me out. My eyes seemed bluer as well no longer a pale dull blue but a bright water coloured blue.

I threw on my scarf and Uggs and left the bathroom to be assaulted by a bunch of smells surrounding me.

Pine. Cinnamon. Vanilla. Dirt. Snow.

Mom must have opened the windows and started cooking. I went down the stairs once again and sat on the couch not really doing anything. Just letting my mind wander. I didn't bother turning in the tv, I just started out the large windows. Enjoying the view and thinking.

When the phone rings loudly alarmingly making me fall of the couch. Mom chuckles at me and goes and answers it. She talked for awhile but I couldn't quite figure out who was on the other end. She hangs up 3 minutes later and asks me to help cook.

I follow her to the kitchen and help her prepare dinner. We are making grilled prairie chicken with steamed vegstables and rabbit stew. I help cut the vegetables and season the chicken.

A few hours later dad comes home from work and kisses me on the temple and says it smells good. He kisses mom and tells her he's going for a shower. Minutes later the water starts running an I go and set the table. I was just finishing by lighting the candles when dad comes down and helps.

Mom is putting the last few touches and setting the food when I hear a car pull up. I ready myself for the inevitable jut as the doorbell rings.