2) mornings

Winters POV- 15 years old-October.

Beep beep beep beep.

That's the sound I wake up To this morning. I quickly hit the snooze button, though by slapping the annoying thing till it shuts up. I may have wrecked thing by doing it though. Oh, well I needed a new one anyways.

I get put of bed slowly and and shuffle into the bathroom slowly. I hop in the shower and wake up with the warm water streaming down on my tan naked body. I wash my chocolate brown hair and get out and rush to my closet to find an outfit.

I throw on a black hoodie that pulls over my head, a maroon band shirt by simple plan and some faded blue jeans ripped at the knees. I slip a maroon touke over my head and mittens. I apply some light mascara and eyeliner around my pale blue eyes before going down the hall to the kitchen.

I walk I to see mom and dad there. Dads eating bacon and eggs reading the paper in his dress shirt and dress pants on ready to go ino the office while moms wearing a purple blouse and black pencil shirt with her blonde hair down.

I kiss dad on the cheek distracting him and steal a piece of toast off his plate and mom just chuckles but doesn't say anything and I give her a quick hug and slipp on my Nike runners and black bag that slings over one shoulder.

I walk out of the house yelling bye, checking my cell on the way to school.