The BadBoy Changed His Ways.

Prologue:

"I got a pocket, got a pocket full of sunshine. I've got a love and I know that it's all mine. Oh, o-"

I cringed as I heard that song blare out of my alarm. I quickly pressed the snooze button and groaned as I pulled my pillow over my head.

"Brookelyn, are you out of bed yet?"

"Yes mom" I lied as I sat up on my bed and wiped the sleep out of my eyes.

As I got out of bed I saw all the boxes lying around my empty room. I then remembered that today is the big day. I'm Moving. I dragged myself to my bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked like a wild beast that needed to be tamed. I groaned at my appearance and went into the shower. When I was done I grabbed my towel and trudged back into my bedroom. I put on my black ripped skinny jeans and my simple white v-neck t-shirt. I went over to my dresser and grabbed my hairbrush. I then started to comb out my long brown wavy hair. I heard a small knock on my door.

"Brookie?" My little brother Skyler popped his head through the door.

''Yes sky?'' I replied as I put my hairbrush back down on my dresser and looked at myself in the mirror one more time before walking over to my little brother.

''Mommy said to come downstairs now, its time for breakfest.''

''Okay, lead the way!''

I followed my brother down the stairs, and as I reached the bottom of the staircase I could smell my all time favorite. BACON. I walked into the kitchen and saw my mom standing above the stove. She looked up and gave me a tight lipped smile but it looked forced.

"Morning honey."

I sighed as I sat down at the island in the middle of the kitchen. "Morning mom"

She placed my plate in front of me as I smelt the aroma of bacon fill the air around me. I gave her a big smile and started to pig out. I heard sky giggle from beside me. I looked at him from the corner of my eye and stuck my tongue out at him.

"Sweetie? Your okay about us moving right?'' My mom said.

''Yes mom. We talked about this three months ago. I'm fine.'' I lied.

We heard a honk from outside as we all looked towards the door. Looks like its time to say goodbye to NewYork.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

My mom and my brother were waiting in the car for me. I walked down the empty hallway in the house. I'm going to miss this place. This place had so many good memories of my dad. I miss him so much.

I walked outside on my front porch and closed the door behind me. I walked to the car and hopped in the passanger seat. I felt someone grab my hand and give it a tight squeeze. I looked over at my mom and saw her giving me a sad smile. I sighed and leaned my head on the window, as my mom started to drive down the street. I looked in the rearview mirror and saw my house getting smaller in the distance.

I'm going to miss this place I once called home.