0.5

sorry so so so sorry for not updating in about 3000009099 years.

here's the chapter.

you shouldn't even comment omg i don't deserve it.

+

"hello, sir", luke managed to choke out.

he swallowed thickly, quite certain that he had already made a fool of himself.

mr. irwin didn't seem to think that luke was a fool; judging by the way he was admiring(?) the younger boy he probably thought the exact opposite.

"afternoon, hemmings", he smiled, cooly walking to stand beside luke.

luke could feel the warmth radiating off the teacher's toned arm.

luke managed another slightly broken sentence, "i haven't gotten changed yet. should i go to the changing room?".

mr. irwin thought about it for a second, giving luke a small chance to compose himself.

a smirk became apparent on the teacher's features.

"you could save some time and get changed here. after all, it's after school hours. it's just me and you..".

luke didn't know how to react.

surely this was illegal?

mr. irwin obviously didn't care.

and luke didn't know, so he couldn't make a solid argument.

the younger boy shakily shrugged. "i guess..", he took his bag off his shoulders and pulled out his shirt, shoes and shorts.

both of the boys were stood in the sports hall, a large room with pale brown parquet floor. the walls were bare brick, with basketball hoops attached at regular intervals onto the walls. the floor had several lines stuck onto the ground, each color marking a separate sports court.

luke was stood almost against the wall, with mr. irwin beside him. they were both beside the door, in case anyone looked through the tall window and saw luke shirtless or lacking trousers.

the boy shot his teacher a quick glance.

(luke sincerely hoped that mr. irwin wouldn't stare.

 mr. irwin did stare.

 continuously.)

luke began to pull his shirt up. he did this briskly and with shaky hands. at a similar pace he pulled his sports shirt down to cover his torso and abdomen.

however, the time that he spent shirtless was enough for mr. irwin to see his body, and in all honesty the man was impressed with what he saw .

luke's skin was milky white, with barely any blemishes; it looked smooth. mr. irwin had to gather all of his strength to refrain himself from touching it.

it was obvious that luke wasn't a body builder, but he did care - his abs were faintly visible and his arms looked strong but not at all over done.

it looked very aesthetically appealing for mr. irwin.

a blush colored luke's usually pale cheeks as he removed his skinny jeans.

his moves were very clumsy as he felt mr. irwin's rather intense stare on his probably messy hair.

his legs were almost immediately covered with his previously packed red shorts.

the changing of his shoes was a lot less awkward. luke's hands still felt like jelly, and functioned a lot like jelly; in an utterly useless way.

luke got up from his crouching position and stood facing his teacher.

"alright..", he started uncertainly.

"i'm changed.. so.. we can go to practice my football skills?", it was more a question than a statement. anything was more of a question when it was luke talking to mr. irwin.

mr. irwin shook his head almost fondly, with a small smile. his smile made his hazel eyes crease sweetly.

he thought that lukes uncertainty was adorable. it made him want to ruffle his already messy hair and hug shyness out of him, for as much as he found the stutter adorable he wanted luke to be very comfortable around him.

"oh, luke", he sighed. "you can, you should, call me ashton", he spoke softly, but still confidently. "and luke, i'd much rather stand here and admire your adorable face than play football..".

luke was speechless. he just stood and blushed, not giving a response.

+

boi idk what this is but you all asked for an update so 

- maja