0.3

"hey, hemmings!", mr. irwin called after the group of sweaty teenage boys.

luke began to push the other way, walking through the moaning crowd to speak to his teacher.

"yes, sir?", he sighed, trying not to look at the man.

luke was sweaty, red and his usually tall blond hair was sticking to his forehead; he looked like a mess.

and because he looked like a mess he was doing his best to avoid mr. irwin. but that plan wasn't really working.

"your soccer skills are pretty good-", luke cut him off.

"thanks, sir, but I really gotta go..", luke trailed off when he saw mr. irwins frustrated face.

the last thing he wanted was a after school detention.

"so maybe I thought that you would stay after school, I could give you some extra training", the teacher offered.

luke gulped. "but wouldn't it make more sense to train a whole team..", luke asked.

he wanted to have mr. irwin as his personal trainer.. but he didn't want to be looked at as the 'teachers pet' by his whole class.

plus he was pretty certain that most of his friends hated mr. irwin because he actually made them try during lessons.

"I guess would make more sense", mr. irwin admitted. "but it wouldn't be as personal if it wasn't just me and you", the hazel eyed man smirked, raising his eyebrows.

"o-okay..", luke stuttered. "I don't think that I can make it today, seeing as my mom is expecting me home soon.. but I'm free tomorrow", luke smiled.

that wasn't totally true; his mother didn't mind when he got home as long as it was by 6, so he could eat dinner. at the time, it was 3:22. but he still wanted to get home and call calum to tell him the training news.

"sounds good to me", mr. irwin patted luke on the back. "I'll see you tomorrow, hemmings".

luke nodded, jogging back to the gym block where his stuff was.

he was met by his group of 'friends'. they were very kindly holding his bag for him.

"thanks mate, can I have that back now", luke reached out to grab it, but the jock took it away.

his name was brandon, along with his best friend kevin and his 'main man' lewis. luke used to be part of his 'gang'. but he had a feeling that really, they had never liked him.

"give me my stuff, brad", luke sighed, trying to take it again.

the three boys just snickered. "not until lukey tells us what's going on with mr. irwin", they mocked him.

luke clenched his fists; he wasn't scared of them. he was taller than all three, and probably stronger than all of them put together.

he called them jocks, but he should probably refer to them as jerks.

"nothing. there's nothing going on", he said through gritted teeth. "now if you pass me my stuff and leave, no one will get hurt. 'cause I'm not in the mood for this", luke stated lowly.

the three idiots wouldn't back down though, "acting hard, lukey?", kevin sneered, making the other two laugh.

luke kicked kevin in the balls, making him bend over in pain. he let out a high pitched speak.

luke turned to face the other two, raising his eyebrows.

they just handed him the bag not saying anything else.

+

hello. mini update 

tysm for reading - there was 6 chapters but i deleted half of it because i felt like editing needed to happen

okay but people are asking for updates so here, i have l o t s written for this, i'm just too lazy to edit hah help me.  

-maja