The Day Of The Tribe.

Naylor and Kevin Miller are brothers who share a bond unlike any other. Though they fight and encounter the world 's most villainous enemies, they stick together.

After losing their mother in the fight of their lives, their father, Astard hands over the leadership of the pack to his two loyal sons. Their sister, Claire, though indignant, has their backs. She helps them move the pack away from the havoc they wreaked.

Now miles away from the place they once called home and it seems like their pack will finally find peace. But they have entered into dangerous grounds. The Genera pack have entered the stomping grounds for witches, vampires and supernatural creatures alike. A town on the border of Florida called Watering Hills. They will find adventure, chaos and romance as they fight valiantly for their new home.

P. S. I'm a Vampire Diaries and The Originals fan so you might find some familiar subjects

Author's Note.
This story is about a werewolf family that steps on the toes of a Vampire community in a witch coven's town. See the excitement and thrill yet. If you're a fan of comedy, horror, romance, action, mystery, drama. It's all in The Day Of The Tribe.

Please don't copy my work. If you read three chapters of my book and vote, I'll follow you because you're definitely awesome. Wattpaders are ultimately awesome.

Mo.