Meeting for the first time (Allies)

So,you think I am going to make you meet America at McDonalds and England at a library and whatnot,oh nope,you are so fricking wrong,'cause all of the scenarios are like that,it is BORING,so this is going to be different and I don't care.
-------------

America:

You were going to the library,forced by your (Sister's/Name) [if you don't have one,just pretend,and give her a name XD].

She likes reading okay,but she doesn't have to ANNOY THE CRAP OUT OF YOU ALL THE FRICKING TIME TO READ WITH HER!(trying not to swear...just for reader-chan...I am sacrificing my language...XD)

Today,you just wanted to get rid of her!and finally decided to go with her just once!

When you two arrived at the huge library,she danced happily and went inside,she was lost between the mountains of books and all these stuff,you were just wandering around to find some stories that people read to little kids.......or maybe comics....

Finally,you found something,some super hero comics that you used to read as a child (you still read them until now,shhhhh it's a secret),when your hand reached out for the comic book,another hand met yours,and you blushed when you saw it was a man.

He had dirty blond hair,and bright baby blue eyes,and was wearing glasses.

"Sorry dudette,you can have them" he said rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly.

Oh,uh,no no,I don't mind,I was forced to come here anyway...by my stupid sister" you lowered your voice at the last part,but the boy seemed to hear it anyway.

"WHOA DUDETTE!I WAS FORCED TO COME HERE BY MY BROTHER TOO!" The man exclaimed,loudly...

"Yeah,we have something in common...two things.."

(A/N):meeting Al at a library,haha,none of you expected that did you?but nope,you WON'T meet iggy at McDonalds...just to be clear XD
----------

England,no!Russia!okay okay England:

you were walking in London,totally lost,ugh,why did (Friend's/Name) leave you alone in the streets of London! You know no one here!and you don't know were to go!

Crap!

Suddenly you felt someone tapping on your shoulder,you looked to see a blonde man with messy yet cute hair and emerlad green eyes,he looked a bit flustered.

"Can I help you?" You asked the guy.

"Um,actually,love,I am the one who will help you,you are lost aren't you?"

"How did you know!" You looked at him,your eyes as wide as they can be.

The man chuckled a bit,then answered "you seem really flustered,love,it's not that hard to tell that you don't know where to go"

"Y-yeah,I've lost my friend and I don't know where to find her..or where to go now"

"Do you mind telling me where does she live?I can take you there"

"Oh,okay,I think the street was named (---)"

"Oh,it's not far away,just ten minutes on feet from here,let's go,love"

"Thanks"

"That was no problem,love"

------------------
Russia:

"But mom,I want to go to the movies!" You said,begging your mother just to let you go out of this "hell-of-a-house".

Your mother sighed "okay,okay!just,don't be late"

"THANKS MOM!SURE THING!" You activated Denmark mood and burst out of the door,like if you were a prisoner for a million years.

Your mother giggled at your childish actions.

On your way to the movies,you noticed a flower shop,there were sunflowers there,you liked sunflowers,you looked at them,they looked so sweet,but,unfortunately,you weren't carrying enough money with you.

"You like sunflowers,da?" You heard someone say,and looked up to see a huge man with a childish cute smile.

"Yeah,so much.." you said,looking back at the yellow petals of the sunflowers.

The man went inside,and bought a boquet of sunflowers,then handed it to you,you were surprised,but,you took it gratefully,smiling at the stranger.

"Thank you mister.."

"Ivan,and no problem sunflower"He smiled at you,you smiled back,blushing slightly.
"(Y/N).."

He was a such nice guy..Ivan

(Well that was crappy...)

France:

You were at your friend,Antonio's,house,he always talked about his trio,and you weren't really interested in meeting them.

That was,until a knock on a door was heard.

Antonio went to open the door,when a gorgeous blonde man stepped inside.

"Bonsoir,mon cherie~"

"Uhhh..hello?" You don't speak French,so you guessed that he said hello or something (he said good evening),he smiled at you,and...laughed?

"Ohononononon~you are so cute,cherie~!"

"T-thank you" you blushed slightly.

"Je suis Francis~et toi?"(I am Francis,and you?)

"English..please.."

"Oh,sorry cherie~I am Francis,you?"

"(Y/N) nice to meet you"

"Cute name for such a cute femme (woman)~"

(That was even more crappy)

China:

COOKING CONTEST!

you have been waiting for 5 months for this event!you almost know how to cook everything now!if you win,you will get a car,a house in Paris,and 50,000$!!that was just..AMAZING!!

You were cooking stuff,everytime,the judgers choose three people to move to the next round,and in everytime,you were one of the three,along with a Chinese man called Yao,and some random other people who tend to change every round.

The final round,you and Yao are the only two left,you tried your bestest of the bestest bests you could (I know XD)

But,the Chinese man was luckier,and unfortunately,won.

You shook his hand,looking down,hardly accepting your loss,after all the hardwork,what do you get?nothing!

The man smiled at you,and said "I don't want the Prize,please give it to miss (Y/N) (L/N),she deserves it!"

You looked at him,your eyes widening in total shock!
'Is he crazy?!?!!one doesn't simply win a car,a house in Paris and 50,000$ and give them to a total stranger!that man is crazy,I will give them the money to take him to a mental hospital or something!!'

"OH MY GOD!!!THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOUUUUU!!" You hugged the man,who hugged you back and smiled.

"Hehe~no problem!you looked cute when you cooked!"

Was that the reason!!again..mental hospital...