"But dear-"

"No buts! If you argue with me you'll be sleeping on the couch tonight. It that clear?" She asked him.

"Yes ma'am." He said as he looked at me held his head down and they both walked out of my office. I was amazed at how my mother could get my dad to do anything. They had a loving relationship and someday i'd like to have what they have. I really hope it's not too late for that. I sighed and walked out of my office, this was going to be an even longer search than I though. I walked into my room and saw a nacked Aabrie in my bed.

I growled at her as she walked over to where I was and before I knew it her lips crashed down on mine. I wrapped my arms around her as the kiss got deeper and before I knew it we were having sex.

~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning I woke up from the feeling of someone trailing kisses all over my face. I opened my eyes and saw the pack's number one slut smiling at me. With a growl, I got off the bed and walked over to my bathroom. About to enter the room I felt a hand grabbed me around my waist, I turned around and saw Aabrie with a smirk on her face.

"Can I join you? I'd like another round of what happened last night, if you know what I mean." She said with a wink.

"What happened last night was a mistake. Got it!" I said.

"But I thought you liked when we have sex." She said as she moved her fingers up and down my chest.

"No! I don't! Now get out before I throw you out by your hair!" I said getting angry.

"Look, i'm going to be Luna for this pack very soon so I deserve your respect! This is no way to talk to you future wife and mate!" She shouted.

"YOU WILL NEVER EVER BE MY WIFE, MATE OR LUNA OF MY PACK! GET THAT IN YOUR THICK SKULL!" I said as I held her by the neck and squeezed her throat. She gagged as I squeezed harder. "DID YOU HEAR WHAT I JUST SAID?" I asked her.

"y-y-ye-yes alpha." She stuttered as I let go of her throat and she fell to the floor.

"Now, GET OUT BEFORE I END YOU!!" I shouted as she got up off the floor and ran through the door.

"Stupid bitch.!" I thought to myself as I walked into my bathroom and into the shower to scrub the slut off me.

I got out the shower got dressed and went down stairs where I saw Nathan and Savannah watching the movie Feozen.

"Do you wanna build a snow man

Come on let's go and play

I never see you anymore come out the door it's like you've gone away

We use to be best buddies and now we're not I wish you would tell me why

Do you wanna build a snow man

It doesn't have to be a snow man." I heard Savannah and her father sing.

I smiled at how cute they sounded together. I walked over to where they were and hugged Savannah.

"That was beautiful. Who tought you to sing like that?" I asked as I smiled at her.

"Nobody." She said as she blushed. I chucked at how cute she was. "Are you coming to the party?" She asked.

"What party sweet heart?" I asked confused.

"Katie's party at Antie Vaeh's house." She said.

'What is she talking about?' I asked my beta through the mindlink.

'Sash's friend is having a party for her daughter today at the Allwood's house.' He said.

'What's her friend's name and why would they be keeping a party at Nevaeh's house?' I asked getting curious.

'I have no idea, she only told me that I should take Savie there at 2 o'clock. Maybe it's Micah's daughter's party. He replied, I nod my head and looked at Savannah.

"No princess. I'm not going to the party." I said. I looked at her and saw a frown on her face. " What's the matter?" I asked.

"I want you to come pweeze." She said with her puppy dog eyes. Oh the eyes I can't resist, when ever she wanted something from me, she'd give me the puppy dog eyes and i'd give in. Who could blame me, she's the cutiest little girl i've ever seen. Her parents would say that I spoiled her but kids deserve to be spoiled especially since I don't have a daughter of my own.

"Ok i'll go, but only for a short while." I said with a smile. She squealed in excitement like a child who got what they wanted on christmas day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's now 2 o'clock and Nathan, Savannah and I are on our way to the party. For some reason Zane was on edge. He was communicating with me and for that I was happy.

'Our mate is close, I can feel it.' Zane said in excitement.

'What are you talking about?' I asked him as we stopped in front of the house.

'I can feel her, she's here.' He replied.

'Are you sure?' I asked getting agitated.

'Yes I am. Go find mate now!' He said getting wild.

We got out of the car and knocked on the front door. Sashrie opened the door and as I walked in my mate's scent hit me with full force. I took a deep breath and I could smell her scent mixed with a new one. It smelled of strawberries and fresh flowers.

'Strange.' I thought to myself.

"What are you doing here?" Sashrie asked.

"Savannah wanted me come so I told her i'd come for a short while." I replied looking around.

"You shouldn't be here." She said while looking at me.

"Why shouldn't I be here? This is a free country, I can be where ever I want when ever I want!" I said getting angry. "You will not speak to me like that ever again. Understood!" I said using my alpha tone.

"Yes alpha." She said in submission. My phone begon to ring and I went outside to answer it.

'Alpha Maleek Tate speaking.' I said.

'Alpha, we caught two rogues that seems to be mates trying to cross on our land.' Ryan one of my pack worrier said.

'Lock them in the dungeon until I get home.' I said. He said a simple yes alpha and I hung the phone up.

I walked back into the house and saw everyone around a table. I walked over to the table and I saw a bag on the floor I bent down to take it up when I felt a soft smooth hand underneath mine. I felt the connection between us and a tingle shoot up my arm. I looked up and was starring into the most beautiful pair of green eyes i've ever seen.

'Mate..we finally find her.' Zane said in relief as he starred into the eyes of his beautiful mate.

*************************

That's it everyone chapter 7! Please tell me what you think of my book so far. I really want to know if you like it or not.

Read, Vote and please do comment!

Xoxo

~Neika