The Squad

"So, I'm eager to announce that the Tech suppliers are officially closed! We will be taking in any further queries when everyone else leaves. Please stay in your seat if you have anything you want to object to or add, and we will assist you. Thank you all for coming and have a rather pleasant day", Heather said solemnly to the businessmen and women. They had left the meeting and to Heathers surprise, there was no one waiting for them.

She went to her office as sweat was dripping from her forehead. She hoped no one noticed how nervous she was. She tried to act as tough as possible. Heather walked into her office when finding Mila sitting comfortably by the couch near to her desk. She sighed of relief and unbuttoned the 1st three buttons on her silk cream blouse.

"Hectic meeting?", Mila said eating a bunch of strawberries from the new fruit store downtown. Heather joined Mila on the couch and shot her legs up on the chair in front of the couch.

"Very", Heather said exhaustedly to Mila. She took a couple of strawberries and stuffed them in her mouth

"I just wonder, sometimes, how it feels to be in an actual boardroom", Mila said fantasising herself talking to people about stock exchange in the boardroom. Heather giggled simply. She loved Mila's enthusiasm - it could take her places.

"It's nerve wrecking", Heather said using herself as an example. They both burst out laughing.

"On a serious note though. What if your so-called 'new job' doesn't work out, then what's your backup plan?", Heather said while indulging in the sweet red fruit.

"I'll just. I don't know Heather. I really want this new job and if it doesn't work out ,then, I'll have to start from scratch!", Mila sighed at the thought of start from square 1 again.

"Well, like it or not, you have to have a plan B when it comes to situations like this"

"Thanks mom!", Mila said playfully as they laughed.

____
It was time for Mila to go to the man who was going to make all the magic happen. She was going to meet the team, be showed the ropes of the game, and get paid!

Mila was getting ready for them. She played Getting Paid by Flap Jack. And sang to the top of her lungs. She danced around trying to rehearse in case they asked her to drop a move.

As she danced around, she put on some light makeup and her hot and sexy gym clothes. She felt that it would give her some confidence to walk in like she owned the place. Her door bell rang and she lowered the volume. Excited about who was behind the door and who she was expecting, she ran towards it and opened.

"Hey!", Mila shouted to the man
"Someone's having a good day", the man said "come on,we're going to be late!"

"Wait!", Mila paused "I didn't get your name", she frowned noticing how stupid it would be to walk around with a man she doesn't even know by his name.

"Uh, my name is uh... Jack - Simpson. Jack Simpson", he ran off quickly. Mila smiled and did some last touch ups with her hair and sped off.

____
"Everyone I'd like you to welcome Mila! She will be the new addition to the group", Jack said to the group of girls standing there giving Mila stank looks.

"Uh, hi everyone!", Mila smiled friendly.

"Not 'Hi Everyone'. You say 'What's up squad", one girl said. Mila could spot the 3 girls standing there as well - which made her even more uncomfortable than she already was.

"Okay, uh, whats up squad?", she said in a questioning tone.

The girls pouted their lips feeling that Mila should already be leaving. One girl stood out.
"So, Missy Girl, you got some moves?", the girl spat. She walked up into her face. Mila looked down. The girl was very scary and hugely built - with some great bone structure. The girls stood in their positions backing away from Mila. And they switched on some music with a good beat.

"Come on!", the girl shouted. Mila got ready. She suddenly started off crumping. The girls stayed serious as if it was such an old way of starting dance. Mila dropped herself to the floor and worked it, she twerked, and grind. She was feeling herself when the music just stopped.

"No", one girl said "you just don't have the moves of a str-"

"Of a very good dancer", Jack interrupted. The girl looked at him up and down.

"The f*ck are you talkin' 'bout?", The girl said. Jack grabbed her violently by the arm.
"Let go of me!! What the f-"

They were locked in a room together. Jack and the girl stood there.
"She doesn't know!", Jack whispered.
"She doesn't know what?", The girl said casually as if there was nothing wrong.
"That this is.."

Mila stood in the room of all the dancers awkwardly. She wanted to make them feel comfortable but it seemed they already were. They stood in groups with their friends and 2 of them came to her.

"I'm Caitlin, and this is Vanessa", Caitlin smiled. Mila finally felt comfortable, because of these two friendly girls.

"We just want to let you know, the girls being hard on you, won't last for long. They just want you to be tough and show no mercy", Vanessa explained making Mila even more comfortable.

"Thank you guys so much! I felt like I was going to die", Mila sighed of relief.

"So, are you guys from the hood?", Mila asked trying to sound as American-like as possible. The girls both nodded equally.
"Cool, I would love to see that side of America", Mila giggled.

"Yeah, then we can teach you how to speak like a real Black-American. 'Cause right now? You sound like a b-", Caitlin said. Those words shocked Mila. She never expected that. But she wonders how this was going to end up for her.

So Mila made some new friends...yay!
What is Jack hiding from us?
Please VOTE AND COMMENT!!!

Thanks for reading
Love!

Next on...
The squad go into deeper detail

Mila wants to fix her life

Heather meets a new man

Mila gets a shocking surprise but she can't turn back anymore...

Keep reading for some more drama, some more love and some more suspicion.

Livin2Write
@Princesstwen
@
itsniyaduhh12
BellaaaGunz
bee_lieve
Waynika_Maraj-Carter