The Blue Devil (Old Version)

THIS IS THE OLD VERSION OF THE STORY, FOR THE NEW VERSION GO TO MY PROFILE AND CLICK The Blue Devil (Book 1) or https://www.wattpad.com/story/98024437-the-blue-devil-book-1

Audrey Brewer is known as the school's rebel, and bad ass of Jackson High. She gets into fights, and no one dares to challenge her. She's hardcore, and isn't afraid to say what's on her mind, or do what she wants. The only reason she hasn't been expelled is because her parents keep paying off the principal.

The Blue Devil is a woman that everyone on the streets fear. She's the leader of the "Hell's Angels" a local gang. She's quick with a switch blade, and believes in bringing guns to a knife fight if it gives her the upper hand in a battle. She's known for being ruthless, and killing without a second thought. Her name was given to her because of her blue hair, and ruthlessness. The thing is she's only 16.

London Reeves is the new student at Jackson High and the principal's nephew. He's hell bent on irritating Audrey and becoming the most feared person in the school. He's not the only new student either, there's a whole group of other guys who came with him, and they're going to turn the school upside down, and "Hell's Angels."

If you haven't pieced it together Audrey is The Blue Devil, and boy is she about to face hell.

MATURE LANGUAGE WILL BE IN THIS BOOK.

THIS IS THE OLD VERSION OF THE STORY, FOR THE NEW VERSION GO TO MY PROFILE AND CLICK The Blue Devil (Book 1) or https://www.wattpad.com/story/98024437-the-blue-devil-book-1