~7 months later~

(O's POV)

"Aye shawty come here right quick" he came in my room with these sexy ass trunks with a tie part in the front. I didn't want nun so I just picked him up with one arm (he loves when I do that) and I threw him on my bed and I was just hovering over him kissing and biting all over his neck. He pushed me off of him and ran.
Me: Micah where yo ass at. Shawty quit playin with me
He not answering me so I call him on his phone. His phone rings and I go into his old room and see his phone on the bed. All of a sudden someone jumps on my back and I fall to the ground. And I flip over to Micah straddling me lookin all good.
Me: shawty why you be playin with me. Wearing tight shit like this you know what it be doing to me.
Micah: bae you know you like it tho.
We both got and before he walked out I pulled him into my chest and I put my chin in the crook of his neck and my hands on his ass. While he's on his tippy toes with his arms around my neck. He smell so good. He pulled away and told me he about to make dinner. So I followed him and wrapped my arms around his waist the whole time he was cooking. He's cooking lasagna, garlic bread, green beans and for dessert we going to have brownies and ice cream and cherries. He brought the plate to the couch and sat next to me so I put him in my lap.
Micah: why you be playin with me fo.
Me: aw shut up you know you like it.
After we ate we just cuddled in my bed that we share he loves laying on my chest. I look down he fast asleep I kiss his forehead and I slowly drift off to sleep with the guy of my dreams.

(Micah's POV)

I know y'all wondering how O and I started dating. We only been dating for 2 months. So on July 17 I was in my room listening to Tink- Bonnie and Clyde, I like, treat me like somebody, molly love, background music, K.Michelle- when I find a man, keri Hillson- make love and Janet Jackson- any time, any place, moist and warmth. I guess I was jamming too hard cause I didn't notice O stand there the whole time. When our eyes met he came up to me and wrapped his warm muscular arms around my waist and he held me and bent down to kiss me so softly.
O: you know we known each other for 5 months and remember what I said?
Me: yeah and no I need a reminder (smirks) but what are you getting at?
O: well a while ago I said you'll be mines (bites and licks his lip) and now I giving you the option to. So with that being said Micah will you do me the honors of being my boyfriend/ my official lil nigga/ shawty/ baby boy?
Me: ..... Ummmmm you sure you can handle all this (dose a 360)
O: I'm pretty sure I can (kisses on my lips)
Me: then yes I would love to.
O: so I'm your king (he takes my hands into his and looks down into mine) cause you my king (he got this black box out and it had 2 half silver half gold king crown shaped rings. He got the smaller one and put it on my right ring finger and said...
O: from the day I met you I know you would be mine. Even before we were official we acted as we were together. We argue, laugh, play and have fun with each other and I know we were meant to be. So you saying yes made me the happiest and luckiest nigga on earth. I've never been more happy I'm my life these last 5 months been the best of my life. You complete me. I'm happy to come home and see you everyday. You put a smile on my face even when we're mad at each other I can't get you off mind. Shit I almost forgot.
He went and got a red rose. He knows roses are my favorite flower. I took the flower and tears slowly started coming down my eyes. This boy know almost everything about me he's just ughhhh.
Me: so you just knew I would say yes boy you just ughhhh
He wipes the tears that were coming down my face and he picks me up and puts me on the bed and he have a full blown make out session. We break apart breathing hard and then he starts singing kissin on my tattoos- August Alsina. And yes this boy can sing his ads off I'm just happy we made it official. For once and my life I feel like I found "love" and you can bet I ain't letting it go any time soon. I took a pic and put it on insta, snap chat and twitter with the caption " officially yours and I ain't going nowhere anytime soon". As he sung the song I got a video of him singing the part "I don't want nobody but you kissin on my tattoos I don't want nobody but me talkin to you until you fall asleep" I posted it on all 3 social media with the caption "♈✖♏" he continued to sing the night away we just laid in the bed. I got hungry and O was still laying on me. Damn he's heavy he was just laughing at me trying to move him until I pushed him on the floor. So there you have it. Nobody in the building knows we date they don't follow us on any social media so we good.

~current day~

I woke up this morning on O's chest with his arms around my waist. I try to get up and cook breakfast put O pulls me back down and climbs on top of me.
O: where you think you going lil nigga. Give papi a kiss.
Me: (rolls eyes) no now get off of me.
O: nigga you got a hard ass mouth and this eye rolling gotta stop. Matter of fact every time you roll them eyes or get an attitude I'm slapping that ass.
Me: whatever.......Ahhhhhh shit wat the fuck nigga
O: what I tell you, you thought I was playing Hahaha you a funny one.
Me: papi please move so I can cook breakfast.
I give him puppy dog eyes and he moves. I start cooking while he on the couch. When I get done I bring the plate over and we start to eat. The Trojan condom commercial came on and O was like I need XXXL magnum. I just side eyed him and he looked at me and licked his lips and stuck out his tongue like he was eating you know what. I scrunched my face up and rolled my eyes and he smacked my ass damn he got big hands I need to quit rolling my eyes. But anyway I'm going to Face for my first photo shoot. O begged me to let him go. Hopefully I do well. My phone started to ring and it came up as unknown I was hesitant to answer but I did anyway. My face froze when I heard who's voice it was. Tears of anger, joy but mostly anger came down. O saw my face and wiped my tears and held me tightly with so much love cause he knew exactly who it was.
Me: what do you want?

Hope you enjoy don't forget to vote, comment and share my story.