Let Me Start Over Again

*BRENDONS POV*

Dallon was really nice, we were sat in his room watching TV. He seemed a little quiet but that's okay.

I was sad when dad called me down from dallons room saying we had to leave. I was having fun, even though he wasn't really saying much.

But I remembered that i'll see him again tomorrow morning. I gave him my number so we could walk together. He said he would text me when he was ready to go.

We're now back at the new house, it looks better now that we moved our stuff into it. It's a big house - not as big as our last one, but still pretty big.

"Well they seemed like a nice family didnt they boyd" my mom says while taking off her coat.

"Yes, we should dinner with them again sometime" he replies, smiling back.

My parents are nice, I just think they're a little too nice. That probably makes me sound ungrateful, but dont get me wrong I really do appreciate how nice they are to me. It's just that they never really shout at me.

That probably sounds weird that I want them to shout at me, but it's like they just dont care. Whenever I do something wrong they just buy me something to make me stop.

I mean, I sneak out at night and they will just buy me a new phone. Like money can fix everything.

I sigh and go up to my room. Its pretty empty right now, just a bed thats surrounded by boxes of my stuff I couldn't be bothered to sort out before.

It's only 10pm but im tired so I'll just try to get some sleep. I take the coats and stuff that are covering my bed and drop them on the floor. Not bothering to change out of my clothes, I lie down under the covers and wait for sleep.

I wake up to the alarm of my phone, and groan as I look at the time. Then groan again as I remember it's my first day of school. I sit up and run a hand through my bedhead.

I hate being the new kid at school. And it doesn't help that my family is constantly moving from house to house. Not that I never make any friends, it's like people are always throwing themselves at me and I dont mind the attention but it gets a bit boring after a while.

I've never had real friends though - only popular kids just begging for me to be part of there clique. Someome to add to the face of their image.

But anyway, it's about time I got dressed. I dont know what time dallon will be here.

AN
Ahh tell me if you like the cover