Chapter 9

Jeff's POV:
We planed everything from the music to the outfits. I did the check list, BEN stalled Taylor and LJ did the setting up. We did a prom themed party. "Ok music?"
"P!ATD, MCR, AC/DC, PTV, and SWS!"
"Ok. Food?"
"Punch, cookies, pizza, soda, and of course the cake!" He showed me the design for the cake. It was a triple chocolate cake with black icing and red word that said HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAYLOR with knifes on it. "Ok. Outfits?"
"Us guys have the black or white jeans with black or white button upped loose shirts and red ties and the girls have black, white or red dresses with black or red heels or boots!"
"Ok we're good. As soon as Taylor leaves we start setting up. BEN will put her dress in his pack and get Taylor out of the house."

Taylor's POV:
It was my birthday and everyone forgot. I was in my room feeling lonely when BEN barged in. "Hey why don't me and you go kill people for your birthday?"
"It'll be the only good thing from all this. Sure why not."

We went from home to home killing kids or adults. "This is the best birthday ever." I said with joy and sadness. "Oh it's not over yet." He said but I didn't know what he meant.

Night had fallen and me and BEN headed back to the mansion. "Hey hold on. Let's go round back."
"Why?!"
"Because I got u a gift and because Jeff doesn't know I took on a killing spree."
"Ok." He handed me a black box and I opened it. Inside was a black dress with red silk underneath. There was black ruffles that were see through over the red silk. "I love it." I hugged him and ran around the corner to put it on.
"You look great now let's get inside."

He covered my eyes as we walked through the door. When we got inside he opened my eyes and I saw everyone jumping out and saying surprise.
"OMG JEFF DID YOU PLAN THIS?" I said running over to him. "Yup. You like it?"
"Love it!" I kissed him and after that we all danced. It was the best until Jane walked in.