Chapter 3

Jeff's POV:
As I woke up, I saw Taylor standing up over me. "Hey. What are you doing?" I said still trying to wake up. She laughed a little. "What's so funny?"
"You! Your so funny!!"
"Why am I funny?"
"Because your acting like you didn't say anything last night to BEN but you did!!!"
"You herd what I said?!"
"Yes and I love you too. You told me I was different. You said you would protect me and wanted to make me yours and I'm willing to be yours!!!!"
"So um are we uh..........t-together now?"
"Yes!!"
"My heart!" I hugged her as I called her that. We locked eyes and she kissed me.

Taylor's POV:
I was in the kitchen making myself food cause of course I was hungry.

Jeff and BEN went on a killing spree, LJ and EJ were on the couch playing a video game, slendy was playing with Sally and Jane just stared at me. As I sat down Jane walked over to me. "Look Taylor, Jeff is a killer and your a human. You 2 don't belong together."
"What are you talking about Jane?!"
"What I'm saying is that you should stay away from Jeff. Forever. He's mine so back off!!!"
"To bad Jane. Me and him are together. Oh and your words won't stop me from loving him!!"
"Just watch your back." And she walked away.

As I put my plate in the sink Jeff and BEN walk through the door covered in blood stains. "Hey babe!" Jeff said as he walked over. "Hey!" I put arms around his neck and he put his hands around my wast. "You know your covered in blood right?"
"You want me to change don't you?"
"Did I say that?"
"No!!"
"Then no." I laughed and we stopped hugging.

Jeff walked up stairs to put a new jacket on and I sat on the couch with BEN and played halo 4.

I wonder what Jane meant by watch your back?! I thought. Jeff came and sat by me and put his arm around me as I started beating BEN.