Chapter 1

Taylor's POV:
I laid on my bed reading creepypasta stories. I never believed that they were real. I mean if there really real then wouldn't they have already killed me I mean do you just stories not really everybody believes in them but they choose to.

My mom called me down for dinner. As I came walking down the stairs, I heard my mother scream then heard a big thud on the floor. I ran to my mothers side seeing her covered in her own blood and in the puddle of blood on the floor. I could see the knife sticking out of her heart there was a carved smile on her face and her eyelids were cut off cruelest. I wondered who would do this to my mother who would cruelly do this to her.

I heard a laugh in the background before I could turn around I could feel a knife on my neck and someone was whispering the words in my ear "go...to...sleep!" I held back my tears and I tried not to whimper. "Hello sunshine I've been waiting for this moment!"
The man said in my ear. I didn't know what he wanted I didn't know what he tried to do but I could feel him taking the knife of my neck and backing away from me. I took my chance and turned around to see who he was.

He had black hair and pale white skin. she had a carved smile into his face and burned off eyelids his jacket had bloodstains on it he wore black jeans and black and white converse. I couldn't believe my eyes I was standing face-to-face with none other than Jeff The Killer.

Jeff's POV:
I stood in front of Taylor. She had finally seen my face.  "see you finally found out who I was that kind of makes me glad."
She stood there shocked to see me. As I walked toward her she started to back away. "There's no need to do that sunshine I'm not going to kill you."
"But you'll kill my mother?! Some person you are."
"when I look at you I don't think I want to kill you. I act different around you. You're different Taylor you're someone I want to be with you." And with I picked her up bridal style and carried her out of her house.
"Let me go!!!" She yelled at me.