Chapter 8

Jeff's POV:
I paced back and forth in front of Taylor's room door outside. For once I felt worried, I felt scared. Scared I would lose Taylor. Scared she would leave me forever.

I saw Jane walk to her room. I got angry. I ran over to her and put my knife to her neck. "YOU DID THIS! YOU HURT TAYLOR!! WHY...WHY WOULD YOU HURT HER?!?!"
"I did it because you to were different. Your a proxy and she's a human. Now she's a proxy. I thought only death could part you too."
"But why? Why would you try to kill her?!"
"Because I wanted to see you in pain. Killing you did no good. I had to do something that lasted forever."

I put my knife closer to her neck but before I could slit her throat Slendy walked out of Taylor's room. "She...she made it! She's ok!!" I was happy. I wanted to see Taylor but Slendy said she's resting.

I walked down the stairs and sat on the couch with my hands on my head. I felt a tear fall from my eyes. I had never cried before not one tear but now Taylor's in my life. She's changed me and I love her. "I herd she's gonna make it." BEN said as he walked in with LJ. "Yea. I'm glad she's gonna make it."
"Who wants to plan a party or a celebration or something for her new arrival to the creepypasta' sand for her to be alive?" LJ said in happiness.
"Sure. We can do it tomorrow. It's her birthday so we can plan while BEN takes her out on a killing spree."