8

isacelliot:"periscope in 10 minutes." I got the notification on my phone as I was sat with my knees up to my chest on the couch.

"Guys, I'm going to do a periscope in 10 minutes." Isac told us as he was lay on the floor, staring up at his phone.

*10 minutes later*

I clicked on Isac's periscope, muting the sound since he was in the same room as I was.

"Hey guys." He spoke into the camera, still lay on the floor. He's so lazy, he don't move from the Sam exposition in 10 minutes.
"I'm just lay on the floor. We're in a hotel in Helsinki."

Ellioteerj: "Hey sunshine ☺️👋🏻"

"Oh hey Jordan." I noticed him smile as he spoke, which made me smile.
"I actually know a Jordan, she's in the same hotel as me." He smiled I tot he camera again, like a dork.

Ellioteerj: "That's so cool 🙊" I replied. There were so many ellioteers writing but I was glad I was one of the few that clicked on the periscope first because the comments were completely full now.

"I'm going to answer a few of your questions, so if you have a question, just a write it there." He looked at the comments flying up the screen. There were 921 viewers watching him live. He was getting so popular.

"What are you doing?" He read out. "I'm actually just lay on the floor. It's comfy."

Ellioteerj: "you're such a dork 😝" He read my comment out and my heart was going insane inside my chest.

"I'm a big dork." He smiled like a dork again.
"How tall are you? I'm about 185 or 186cm." He answered the question.
"Errrrm." He stared at the screen and I stared over at him lay on the floor and smiled a little. He answered a few more questions from fans.

Ellioteerj: "Can you sing a Shawn Mendes song?"

"Yes I can sing Shawn Mendes, wh... Err... Which song?"

Ellioteerj: "The Weight? Stitches? ☺️"

"Alright." He spoke and sat up still holding his phone in his hand.

"I want to go back
Forget that it's over
Painted in black..." He sung into the camera and I watched him on the screen, he puts so much emotion into his singing.
"...You left me alone
I never knew
She was sleeping next door with the kid that I grew up with
I can't go back to her, anymore

Tell me you were happier with him, you want me to stay..." I stared over at him sat on the floor and singing, my eyes were beginning to become watery... He was singing one of my favorite songs and he was singing it so perfectly!

"...You tell me that you needed time but, you pushed me away
And then you try to take me back but my heavy heart just breaks
But I can't lift the weight..."

Once he had finished the song, I was sure that I was fully crying. His voice was so amazing.

"Thank you guys for the..." He started and I ran out to his room. His eyes were following me and I saw him stand up on the broadcast. His door opened and I turned around to see him stood there in the doorway staring at me.

"Are you okay?" He asked, his phone out of focus of his face. I tried to keep the tears inside but they just flew out of me like a waterfall; he placed his phone on the side and embraced me into his arms, I buried my head in his shoulder and wrapped my arms around his back.
"It's okay, you don't need to cry." He whispered to me in a soft voice and I tried to stop crying as his hand rubbed up and down my back.

"Tell me you were happier with him, you want me to stay..."  The lyrics that Isac had just sung were echoing inside my head in his amazing voice. So much stuff has happened in my life that I just remembered everything and broke down...

We pulled away and I stared away from him awkwardly.

"Are you okay?" He asked agin and I just nodded. He picked up his phone and turned periscope off without even saying goodbye to his fans. He shoved his phone in his back pocket, staring at me.

"I wanna leave... Like disappear forever so no one would ever find me or hurt me or..." I realised I was thinking out loud and I stared down at the ground since Isac was still in the room.

"Where would you go?" He asked me and I stared up at him.

"Anywhere away from Espoo or Helsinki..." I shrugged and grabbed my back pack, dropping my phone in it.

"Okay... Where are we going first?" He grabbed his back pack that was sitting in the corner...

Heyy.

Long time since I updated this story. I think no one is actually reading this one but I'm going to continue it anyway because I might pick up a few readers laters. A lot of things are about to happen in the next few chapters. Hope you enjoy it.

Thanks for the reads, votes and comments and the follows. Love you.

Bye.