Chapter 4 I'm So Proud

Hey hey! Wassup? I'm back with the long awaited chapter 4. It seems like forever since I've written, so do enjoy little candies!
-Spade♠️
----------------------------------------------
"No?" Yato asked, shocked. "Aren't you made for this?"

You tried to force out words, but nothing but a squeak came out.

"Ok, (Y/N) please just say you'll try for me! We have to take care of this. Be brave for your pride. Be brave for me...please."

You listened to Yato's words. He needed you. He believed in you.

"Ok, I'm ready."

Yato clutched his hand around you (A/N: you're in your sword form) and jumped to the ground.

"Hey, ugly! Why don't you come over here and take on a real God?" Yato sneered.

The phantom turned around rapidly and screeched at Yato. It dashed at him and Yato slid a finger along you and sliced through the phantom yelling, "Rend!" (A/N: I feel so stupid. Rend is what he says, no?)

The phantom bursts into light and everything falls silent. It was over.

Yato released you from your sword form and hugged you. "You did it! You were so brave! I didn't here you cry or whimper! I'm so proud of you, (Y/N)!" Yato exclaimed as he hugged you tightly. For a moment, you looked shocked, but slowly hugged him back.

"Thank you, Yato." You smiled.

"Y-You're welcome." Yato murmured. There was a strange feeling growing inside him. Warm and fuzzy. He thought- for the first time in forever- he loved someone.