Chapter 1: The Invitation

Elsa's POV

It was a dreadful as ever on the Isle of the Lost. The clouds were grey, the place stinks with garbage, and there was crime happening in every corner. Just perfect. Oh great, now I sound like Hiccup.

"Hey Snow Queen!" a familiar voice sounded from behind. I sighed as I turned and faced...

Bastard. I mean Baston. Son of Gaston, the crazy man who had his heart set on marrying Queen Belle.

Turns out, he had been a player, and had slept with tons of other girls in the village, and got one of them pregnant, which gave birth to a man just like his father, who is standing in front of me.

"What do you want? Jerk," I said coldly. He smiled a smile, that would have made girls swoon at the sight of it. But not me. I personally think it's disgustingly horny.

"Well, nothing Snow Queen," he said. I raised an eyebrow at that. "I just want to talk."

"Yeah right," I rolled my eyes.

"But really, I want to talk to you, honest," he said, raising his right hand. Anyone would have thought he was being sincere. But I knew better.

"Okay, talk," I said.

"I'm really sorry for doing all those stuff to you, for teasing you, embarrassing you in front of everybody and-," he started, but I cut him off.

"Look, I don't want to hear anything from you," I said and turned around. But Baston grabbed my hand.

"Wait!"

I glared at him. "Let go of my hand," I commanded through gritted teeth. But he ignored me.

"Hans and I really want to make it up to you," he said. At the sound of that name, my blood boiled.

"It's true," a voice said from behind Baston. Speak of the devil.

"Hans," I said icily.

"Snow Queen," he smiled that fake smile his grandfather did to make my sister swoon.

"What do you guys want?" I growled.

"He told you. We want your forgiveness," Hans of the Southern Isles IV said.

"I'm not forgiving anyone," I said. "And I know that's not your only reason."

"Well, sweetheart, you're right. We want you back in the business," Baston said in a dangerous voice. I could feel a very cold shiver up my spine.

"Well, I'm not going back, and if you don't leave me alone now, I'll freeze you on the spot!" I threatened.

At that, both of them started laughing. "Oh Snow Queen, Snow Queen," Hans started. "Haven't you forgotten? You have no magic here!"

"Who knows?" I asked. "Maybe I have something up my sleeves?"

"Nice try but in this place, you don't have any magic, whereas we," Baston started. He and Hans took out their gun and sword. "We own the place," he continued.

Just then, and arrow whizzed past my ear and, dug itself in Hans shoulder. "Ugh!" he cried in pain.

Another arrow sailed past my other ear, and landed in Baston's thigh.

I smiled as I turned around and saw my friends, standing on a few trash cans. The very few people who were good to me. Considering we live in a place full of evil.