chapter five

Louis

"So, there are still some rules you have to follow, Lou."

I nodded my head. 

"My name isn't important to you right now, and you don't need to know much. I'll let you know things as they become important. You will refer to me as 'sir' for now."

"But I thought you weren't my Dom...?" I asked, confused. 

"I may not be your actual Dom, but you will still respect me." He said, sternly. 

"Okay."

"Okay what?" He scolded. 

"Okay sir."

"Thank you. I'll go over some other rules later... oh, and don't go into any, and I mean any closed doors. Any doors you need to go into will be opened. And don't close the doors that are open. Even when you use the bathroom. You'll know why this is important soon enough." He rambled.

I just nodded my head, taking all of this... stuff in.

***

"Are you hungry? We should probably fix something up for lunch, yeah?" The man whose name I didn't know asked. 

"I guess. Can you give me a nickname to call you other than sir? It's confusing and I don't know... It would be nice to have a name to call you by. Please?" I stuttered.

"You can call me daddy." He winked.

My cheeks flushed, and I struggled to find words. 

"Just kidding, mate. I know we don't feel that way about each other. Just call me... H. That's the first letter to my name. Don't try and guess my name though." He laughed. I smiled, I guess that would work for now.

"So what do you want for lunch?" H asked. 

"I'm not sure. I don't really eat a lot." I replied.

"Well, we've got to get some food in that tiny tummy of yours!" He smiled, playfully. I rolled my eyes at his remark.

"How about a sandwich?" 

"I remember having those... I remember a ham sandwich. Can I have one, sir?" I asked, carefully. 

The last time I had asked for food, I was beaten for hours.

"Yeah, of course. Don't be scared to ask for food. How about some water to drink?" He asked. 

I nodded my head, and smiled.

He seemed so nice. He was probably one of the nicest people I'd ever met. 

H shouted that our sandwiches were ready. We sat down across from each other as we ate. I finish my sandwich in less than 30 seconds, It's the best food I've had in a long, long time. When I look up from my plate, and cup of water, I saw H staring at me. "Um... Yes?"

"Nothing. Just watching."

"Why?" I asked, bewildered by his strange behavior. 

"Well, if we're going to be living together for quite some time, I want to learn about you. We should learn about each other, although I can't tell you much about me."

I nodded my head, "I'll start," I said, "I'm 18, but you already know that. My favorite color is blue... ummm, I think that's all. I'm not a very interesting person."

"Okay, my turn," he started, "I love the color green. I'm 26. I love tacos... hard shell... I'm pretty tall. I hate it when people disrespect me," he gave me a warning glance, "and... I'm gay." He finished. 

"I'm gay too. I never liked girls. But I guess I never really had the time to like anyone anyways." I said.

*Re-Written*