chapter two

louis

When I woke up, by cell door was being opened. A man snatched me by my leash and lead me to the stage. I almost forgot what today was. I remembered to look at the ground and stand still as the curtains opened. 

I thought that if someone took me I might get the chance to run away.

The auctioneer started betting off the kids to my right. Once a Dom wins, they come up and claim their sub. Most of the Doms are guys. I guess I'm attracted to men, but it didn't matter since I wanted to run away.

I heard my name being called, "Louis William Tomlinson, Let's start the bidding at 1,000. He's 18, and a virgin." 

That's all he had to say. Everyone was silent. No one said a word. I start to realize that this is my last day to live. No one wanted me.

Then the doors open, "5,000 pounds!" 

The man who came through the doors came running down the the stage. The auctioneer did the usual going once going twice thing, then I'm sold. I heard the man's foot steps come closer to the stage, "You can look at me," he said.

When I hesitantly looked up, I saw a man, who was very attractive. He wrapped me in a blanket to keep me warm, and guided me through the building and out the doors.

*Re-Written*