chapter three

Thank you so much to those who are already reading and voting! This is going to be a pretty long book. Maybe around 40 chapters? What do you guys think? Oh, and updates may be a little slow. I have Marching Band competitions every weekend, so sorry :\ (Future me: I'm not even in marching band anymore lol)

Louis

The man carried me to his car. He walked around to the passenger side and put me down. He hopped into the driver's side and started the car. 

"Are you cold?" I heard his deep voice ask. I shook my head 'no'. 

"Words, please."

"N-no." I said..

We were silent for the rest of the way, and I drifted in and out of consciousness.

***

The car stopped and I lifted my head up. Okay, this is it, I thought. I just have to get him to trust me. Then I'd run. "We're here." He said. "Do you want me to hold you, or can you walk?"

"I'm fine." 

I got out of the car and waited for him. I had to admit, he was the most gorgeous person I'd ever seen in my life. But that won't keep me here.

He grabbed my hand and led me up to his house. It was a medium sized house. How did he have all that money to buy me? We stepped inside, and I was surprised. And I was not pleasantly surprised. 

"Sorry about the mess. Sit down." He commanded.

I sat on his white couch with stains from who knows what on it. The place was an absolute mess. Now I know why he wanted a sub. He needed a fucking maid.

"Okay, I know it might look weird right now, like, I know you're probably thinking why I would want a sub. That isn't why I got you"

I shift nervously. 

"I know your parents, Lou."

There's no way he knew my parents, I thought. How would he? And why does it matter?

"Your parents didn't sell you okay? I know this might be a lot to grasp but,  you were stolen."

*Re-Written*