Netflix and Chill

Start from the beginning

"Any guy?"

I nod, absentmindedly folding my pizza in half.

Knees draw up to his chest and he wraps his arms around them before saying, "So, if I showed up at your house and I'm like rich and all, you would fall in love with me? Not being serious or anything, just asking."

"It could happen."

"Cool, I must add that to my checklist."

"What checklist?"

Luke nods quickly, his blue eyes bright in amusement. "Mm, I have this a checklist. But you can't tell anyone because it's top secret and I don't want anyone to know."

"What's it for?" Laughing, I take a bite of my pizza, chewing in amusement.

"I call it, 'How To Get Laid By Annie'." He pauses, drawing his arm out in front him and then he nods, takes a bite of his pizza and quickly says, "And then the subtitle goes, 'all the things you have to have'. It's really useful."

I laugh loudly. He has got to be kidding me. "Really useful, huh? Well, what's on it?"

"Wellll," he starts, "A lot of things really. Perfect hair, Dora band-aids, and as of right now the latest update is that being rich and cute will get you laid by her almost instantly."

"Wow," I say, dragging the word out and even though I'm laughing, my stomach is doing that weird clenching thing again. I raise my palm to my mouth to hide my smile. "You must get really bored, Luke."

He shrugs. In attempt to turn the attention away from me, I say, "So what about you?"

"What about me?"

"How does a  girl get laid by you? Not that I want to, I'm just wondering, ya' know?" Setting the end crust of my pizza back in the box, I finish chewing and wipe my hands on my jeans.

Luke smirks, the right  side of his lip tugging upward. His long fingers comb his blonde hair back from his eyes, and he states, "Okay, take notes. I'll only say this one time. So first, she'll have to be pretty. Obviously, right? But, not like crazy, model pretty or anything. Just decently pretty."

I nod, playfully repeating his words. "Decently pretty, got it."

"Nice hair. Curly, preferably." His tongue slides over his lips, and he nods. "Because I mean, who doesn't like a girl with curly hair?"

Pretending to be shocked, I twirl a strand of my hair around my finger. "Wow, I have curly hair!"

"That you do." Luke leans forward with a slight nod and then all at once the palms of  his hands are resting on top of my kness. He stares at me for a minute  before talking, "Plus, she's got to be able to make me laugh."

"Considering your sense of humor, that shouldn't be too hard."

Luke laughs, then respectively nods. "Exactly, not hard at all. Wanna hear the final thing?"

"Well, we got this far."

He stares at me, then straightforwardly announces, "She's got to love mushroom pizza."

I can't help it, I let another loud laugh. My nose scrunches up again, "Well, there goes my chance. I hate mushroom pizza."

"Ah, that's too bad. I was just starting to think that maybe you were perfect to get laid by me." He smirks, mocking my earlier words.

I shrug, sarcastically saying, "What a shame."

"You smell like pizza."

"Really? I mean, it's not like I've been eating any pizza lately."