"How about you for dinner?"

He clicks his tongue, "No thank you, let me starve"

"OUCH" I giggle and jump straight onto the bed, immediately receiving a soft hit from him on my legs.

"Kim Jongin, sit down!"

"Sorry mom" I pout and drop down to the bed, flipping the comforter away and burying myself under it, "Hey, it's that good movie! Do you want to watch it with me?"

"What movie?" He asks as he lays down at his side, few inches away from me.

"Miracle In Cell No 7" I said and attempt to snuggle up closer to him.

"NA'A'AH MR KIM!"

He stops me and puts a damn bolster between us.

"Why is this thing here" I frown, already clutching on the bolster to throw it far away.

"So you wont do anything to me"

"Do anything?" I scoff, "But it is our first night together?"

"I swear to God, I'll smack you"

"Okay okay okay" I put my hands up as a sign on surrender, "I promise not to do anything UNTIL YOU ARE READY"

"I will never be ready!!!" He hits me with a small pillow

I put the pillow away and hold both of his hands, pulling him a little closer go me "Babe, listen. You have my word but I do have one wish that I hope you'll grant me tonight"

I look into his scared eyes, channeling all my love to him. He shouldnt be feeling scared or intimidated with me. That's not what I want.

D.O POV

I gulp as I try so hard not to let my hands tremble in his grip.

I ask, "What is it?"

"Dont put anything in between us, remove that bolster. I promise you Kyungsoo, I would never do something you dont approve"

"Promise?" I bring out my pinky finger

" Promise " He connects our pinky finger and kisses it

" Okay! " I cheer up

I know I tend to sometimes be too much in my head and Kai has surprised me a lot of times today. I'm excited to see what he has to offer in the future. He kinda has this two personalities which are opposite but same too. He's doing both at the same time. Affectionate and so damn hot in his words.

We lay down, and he stretches his arm over to my side so I can place my head on it. From being a little scared, I am actually already cuddling with him. It just took me an assurance to agree with me. Oh the power he holds.

"Are you crying?" He looks at me

I quickly divert my head elsewhere to avoid him seeing the tears, "N-No, I'm just sleepy"

" Come here " He pulls the hem of his shirt up and use them to wipe my tears

"Its okay. I cried when I watched the movie for the first time!"

"That kid's acting is everything"

"Everybody's acting in this movie are over the top, excellent" He agrees, "Do you want anything to drink?  I can get it for you"

"Let me do that. You want anything?" I get off the bed, putting on my home slippers.

" Um.. Just water, baby. Thank you!" He beams a smile and boy oh boy, it is blinding.